It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Quizzes to Earn Points AARP Rewards For Goods

Message 11 of 115

This site is useless!  It won't connect me to any quizzes.  The circle thing just keeps going round and round.  Someone from AARP should look into this problem. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 115

And another one:

https://www.aarp.org/health/drugs-supplements/info-11-2012/cold-and-flu-medicines-quiz.html?cmp=NLC-...

Took the quiz, received ZERO INSTEAD OF 450 POINTS!

There are another three quizzes listed in today's e-mail.  I have the time to take them, but I'm not going to.  No until I get the 975 points that I'm owed for the two I already took.

And no, I'm NOT going to spend fifteen minutes on hold trying to call the AARP 800 number.  This site should be fun, informative, and easy-to-navigate.  It is none of those things. 

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 115

I just took the "Are You an Indispensable Employee?" quiz and got ZERO Rewards points, instead of the promised 525.

Why does this problem keep happening over and over and over and over again?

It should NOT be a crap-shoot when taking a quiz to see at the end if you got the appropriate awards points.

Why can't the webmaster(s) of this site FINALLY, PERMANENTLY, PROPERLY ADDRESS THIS ISSUE?!?!?!?!?

I took this "one-time" quiz for the first time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 115

(duplicate)

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 115

Hllo I had the same issue and called AARP REWARDS  had a young lady who said there's nothing they can do. try you chrome hopefully this will help.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 115

@CatGiorgia66 wrote:

The issue isn't that there was no quiz for 12/1, it's that people taking it aren't getting the 75 points.  I tried again today (as apparently did some others) and there's nothing happening. 

Just want to let people on this thread know that someone reported on the other thread about this issue that they were able to receive points from this quiz Saturday. No details yet about browser or any tricks.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari. None have worked.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 115

@CatGiorgia66 wrote:

The issue isn't that there was no quiz for 12/1, it's that people taking it aren't getting the 75 points.  I tried again today (as apparently did some others) and there's nothing happening. 

@CatGiorgia66  The 'missing' weekly news quiz was for Black Friday. When announced this new feature was said to be a weekly renewing point earner. Black Friday came and went and there was no new quiz. We learned last week that they had decided to forego a new quiz on Black Friday. When they renewed the quiz for 12/1 it was broken in that it has refused to award points.

You could wait for them to fix it, post a bunch more to get their attention or call customer service to get the points awarded. Whatever works for you. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 115

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 115

@CatGiorgia66 wrote:

Quiz regarding this week's news for 75 points IS NOT GIVING OUT POINTS.

ALL COMMENTS BELOW THIS QUIZ STATE THE SAME THING.

LINK:

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2017/news-quiz-taxes-medicare.html#triviaresults

Good morning, all. Yes, the first missing weekly news quiz, then its non-point awarding status has been discussed here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/Rewards-for-Good/Wha-No-Weekly-News-Quiz-Last-Week/m-p/1937763#M362

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 115

Quiz regarding this week's news for 75 points IS NOT GIVING OUT POINTS.

ALL COMMENTS BELOW THIS QUIZ STATE THE SAME THING.

LINK:

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2017/news-quiz-taxes-medicare.html#triviaresults

Kudos
Views