Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Private messages and those images/photos showing up on community thread????

Regular Social Butterfly

Private messages and those images/photos showing up on community thread????

I would like to know if it is just my thread or not???

Why are the private message photos/images showing up on the images/photos thread in the main community thread??? Shouldn't these not appear there???

Hey peeps....you people sending your photos maybe lets say the dating thread might want to check into this....Just saying!

Waiting for response on here for public to view from an AARP moderator.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Butterfly565,

I checked into this and your photos that you send in a private message are just viewable by you on your profile page. That is because all content a user sends is associated with their account. But, if in a private message, only you will be able to see it on your profile. When you click on one of the photos, it should say Hidden. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@VickiM68 wrote:

Hi @Butterfly565,

I checked into this and your photos that you send in a private message are just viewable by you on your profile page. That is because all content a user sends is associated with their account. But, if in a private message, only you will be able to see it on your profile. When you click on one of the photos, it should say Hidden. 

Thank you for getting back to me on this. I was just baffled because when I was on the home page for the community (where you can see latest posts, discussion topics there's where I seen the stream of photos) I wanted to know.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP