Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: The 10,000 step barrier

Message 1 of 2

@kb1248 Thank you for your post.  We have the team looking into why this may be occurring with your account to get it corrected!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

The 10,000 step barrier

Message 2 of 2

The limit of 150 points for 10,000 steps is probably based on an average of any and all participants.  I would like to see a higher barrier awarded to those accumulating over and beyond.  Examples might include...

15,000 steps = 200 points

20,000 steps = 275 points

25,000 steps = 350 points

By the way, each of the last 2 weeks, I have accumulated over the 10,000 steps, and on days except Sundays, the points were properly creditsd (150 per day).  However, on Sundays, I was awarded the 150 points, but the listing said it was for going over the weekly total.  So I was not credited for the daily 10,000 steps.  Weely should supplement that cumulative total, not replace the final day's total.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.