Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Points only cards sold out

Why continue to offer points only ecards ($25 Panera Bread) plus others that are sold out. Why not impose a SOLD OUT banner across the image. Just Saying

lucyp061351
Contributor

NEVER GET 2 USE OUR POINTS AND ALWAYS 'SOLD'OUT ;TILL WHEN' I AGREE AND THEY EXPIRE....WHY

Bronze Conversationalist

There is a $5 Amazon card for 6850 points that has been there since Wednesday which is sold out. Now they have it as a Instant Daily Win. When I first tried to get that Amazon card for points, my point total wasn't available. I had to wait for a couple of hours before my points appeared,by then it was sold out.

Concerned Member
Regular Contributor

It was sold out in 1/2 hour--they must have had 2 available. And its been posted for 3 days. If stuff isn't going to be available, at least let us get more than 3 things that are.

Silver Conversationalist

I totally agree. The 3 win limit should be adjusted,

but the 1 win per month per supplier is really unfair. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Just saying

lucyp061351
Regular Contributor

same thing happened to me==sent feedback every time==nothing changes. I don"t like complaining about a free service, but **bleep** it"s frustrating.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RDP1951  and @rednexsrus We apologize and are working to have those pulled ASAP.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Well, here it is, 11 months later and you haven't resolved this issue.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP