Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Carnival gift hold but not showing in transactions

Contributor

Carnival gift hold but not showing in transactions

Yesterday I tried buying carnival gifts cards. The first time the site said cart expired after it took my CC but my credit card is showing pending for the amount I was buying. Went in a second time and after I put in my cc info again it gave me a error but it is now showing another pending charge for the amount.  Neither of these purchases is showing in my transaction history. Has the happened to anyone else? 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@jeannined510577 @StevenH654709 @j906045d Pending charges for transactions that did not go through will fall off within 72 hours. If you notice that you have a charge that posts and you did not receive the gift card email to your inbox or spam folder, be sure to let me know so I can get to the bottom of it, I'm here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes same here I have a pending charge from bank transactions not showing.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes, yesterday I 'ordered' five $25 Lowes cards and gave my CC info.  Same thing, it froze up.  Two more times.  Now my CC has the purchase pending three times (even though 5 cards is the monthly max) and I have not received even one of the E cards.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP