Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards

I thought I saw these cards on your site just the other day. Are they all gone? Do you know when you'll be getting more?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I didn’t see it either and am interested as well. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ai26286359 Our site is experiencing errors at this time so you may not be able to access the catalog. Once the site is back up and running, you can find the travel gift card redemption options here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#currency=filter_purchase&sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

0 Kudos
Contributor

I’ve been trying to buy some Carnival cards for about 3 weeks. Any idea when the glitch will be fixed?

thank you. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SusanB927361 We will publish an update as soon as we have more info. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Any idea when the cart will be working? I want to purchase a few gift cards. 

Conversationalist

According to this site (post about Daily Deals for this week), they will have the Carnival $100 gift card for a 30% discount at noon EST.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Do you know where to find the carnival gift cards on the aarp website?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@OUBRE53 When the Carnival gift cards are available, they can be found on the AARP Rewards redemption page. You can try filtering by "Travel" to view all travel gift cards. The Carnival gift cards are currently sold out. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaH732065 Thanks for your interest in the Carnival gift cards, Linda! Since these gift cards are so popular, we can't keep them on the digital shelf; if you don't see the cards in our catalog, please check back periodically as we add more inventory. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Hello - I see they are available, but are they digital or the actual card?  I want to order today but my cruise is next Saturday so if they are actual cards will they get here in time?  Or are they digital where I can use online?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MicheleB715945 Hi Michele, good question! The available Carnival gift cards are digital cards. The digital gift card emails are delivered within 24 hours once purchased. 

When you click on a gift card from the redemption list (https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/), the item will open where you will have the option to add it to the cart. On this screen, just above the name of the card, you will find the gift card type specified as "DIGITAL GIFT CARD" 

I'm always here to help if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am Canadian with a US dollars Visa Card. Other Canadians have purchased Cruise gift cards without a problem. I am trying to get to the purchase page but cannot become a member. I was told you do not have to be a member to purchase Carnival, Holland America gift cards. You just need to have a US dollars credit card. Please help.

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM where do we find the cards we bought? I bought one 2 years ago before covid and am finally getting to go on the cruise that has been postponed twice

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@k338586b I reviewed your account and I was able to re-send the email with the gift card info. You should receive that email within 24 hours. Be sure to check your spam folders as well in case it lands there. Let me know if there's anything further I can do 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM @I purchased (2) $500 carnival gift cards on 3/11/22. I still, after 5 calls, do not have them. Maybe you can help?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TeresaG500193 Let me help get to the bottom of this. Have you added our email address email@email.aarp.org to your address book to stop your provider from blocking our emails? Also, have you had an opportunity to check your spam folders to be sure the emails did not land there? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, have done all of that. I got to the point of asking for a refund and was told they don’t refund. I know y’all are not going to keep my $900 and not give me the cards, right?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TeresaG500193 Absolutely not, Teresa. I sent this to our escalations team for assistance. They will review the information on your account and get back to you within 3-5 business days with a resolution. Since you have added our email address to your address book, you should receive the info to your inbox. Please be sure to also keep checking your spam folders just in case the email doesn't make it to your inbox. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hey Janelle! I did get my issue with the 2 $500 cards resolved. I thought I’d try again as I was booking another cruise so I ordered a $100 carnival gift card for my deposit. That was yesterday and it did not get emailed again. Can you look into this?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TeresaG500193 I'm glad that the previous issue was resolved! I was able to re-send that gift card email for you. Please allow up to 24 hours for it to arrive to your inbox. Let me know if you don't receive it so I can escalate it if needed!

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Thanks for your help! Nothing received. Would you have them escalate it?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TeresaG500193 I'm sorry that you didn't receive the email again. I was able to escalate it for you, please allow up to 3-5 business days to hear back from our designated team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything I can do! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have ordered Carnival gift cards and they were delivered to my email. With no problem. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@MicheleB715945  In the reward terms on that page it implies it is an ecard. By next Saturday do you mean in a week and not tomorrow?  I wouldn't trust getting it by tomorrow.  What would you be using it for online?  By this time I would probably just go to Customer Service when onboard and have them apply it to your Sign and Sign Account.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Do you know when these typically come back in stock? I'm needing to buy a few for a cruise next month and am hoping in the next week or so you have more?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rw82977952 @adonlp4510 @michaelb932268  We recommend checking the redemption site for new gift card listings. We don't have a published schedule for when they will be available in the future. All travel gift card redemption options can be found here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

0 Kudos

Are discount carnival card available yet?

0 Kudos

Are carnival cards back yet

0 Kudos
Contributor

What is the best way to locate the carnival gift cards? I feel like I found them once and I am not sure if I am looking in the wrong place or if they are sold out. If they’re sold out it would be nice if it’s indicated on the website so people don’t go looking and thinking they.can’t find it. I have no idea if I am confused lol! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP