Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Carnival Cruise Gift Card

Hello, 

My daughter was trying to purchase me the Carnival cruise gift card with her credit card and it did not allow us to make the purchase. Can you please assist with this?

0 Kudos
Contributor

This company is useless. Don’t not buy gift cards from them. I’ve been trying for a week now to get my gcs. I bought 3 carnival gc $500 and two $100 ones and they keep giving me the run around about they sent me emails and resent the gc. Crock of Bs. I will be calling my bank to dispute this. BUYER BEWARE!!!! 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello @JenniferM466656, please give us a call at 1- 866-839-0463, so we can check into this for you. You can also chat with an agent by clicking the CHAT icon on the right side of the screen or connect with us through our Social Media platforms. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@lhernan8 We are here to help! Please have your daughter reach out to us so we can get more info about the situation. Check out our contact options here: https://aarp.info/3epCObA

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP