Amazon 10.00 GC Available, 37,000 Points, Members Only -- SOLD OUT

Honored Social Butterfly

Amazon 10.00 GC Available, 37,000 Points, Members Only -- SOLD OUT

‎02-26-2023 12:00 AM
Members Only
Amazon.com Gift Card  Sold Out 02262023
37,000 Points
$10 Value

Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com.

Amazon 02252023 10.00.png
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you for the info! You are the best!

Honored Social Butterfly

It's a 'rarity' occasion!  😉

Conversationalist

A rarity, indeed.

Still available.

Super Contributor

Sold out.  Thats the problem for those of us in later time zones who don't stay up all night to check the website.  It is the biggest disappointment I have with this program, that these popular gift cards always sell out before everyone has a chance to even see them.  I've stopped earning points because I can never use them on the gift cards I really want.

Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623 

Hi RenateW, Good Morning 

I feel for you. You know if admin only releases 2 or 3 Amazon GC's or some of the other more popular cards it doesn't take all that long for them to be "SOLD OUT"  37000 pts for an Amazon card is nauseating anyway.

This administrator is very adapt at manipulating this program for their desired effect. Just Saying 

IMG_0192.GIF

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

Kelly's post is timed at midnight EST on my screen.  Is it different for yours?   9 p.m. PST???    Tell me if this is wrong.

I checked after 10 p.m. EST last night and it was not there.    Saw it this morning at 6 a.m. EST and got one.  A miracle as the last one of any value I was able to get was in October.   Very pleasant surprise that it was still available at 6 a.m. EST. @RenateW69623  Hope you get lucky next time.

Super Contributor

I see the time as 12:20am, I assume that is EST but am not sure.  I am CST, so that would have been 11:20pm for me, and I'm not a night owl, so I wouldn't have seen it at that time.  You say it was still available at 6am EST, which is 5am CST, but I don't get up that early on weekends.  I checked the website at 9am CST (10am EST) which is when I first saw it, but it was already sold out.  I have been a member of AARP rewards for about 2 years, and I have never seen an Amazon gift card that wasn't already sold out when I first saw it, so I doubt I will ever be able to use my points to get one, since I'm not willing to stay up late or get up early just to check the website for new rewards.  That is my choice, but it also why I am disappointed in how this rewards program is set up, where you have to do things like that to get the best rewards.

Gold Conversationalist

@RenateW69623   You are right about the times not being member friendly. I too am not a night owl and miss out every month on the $5 Amazon cards and any other desirable card on the extra credit deals.  Always gone in the morning. It is very unusual for an Amazon card to last six hours as it appears to have done this time.   Probably because most people were asleep.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP