Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri

Rodneypaul@AARPTeri

0 Kudos

I will be flying back home to Alabama in May to see my family after 7 months! I could definitely use a winning entry!

0 Kudos

Finally getting the family all together again! โค๏ธ plan to either have brother come up north or go down to FL to him and vacation together 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Family Cruise just to enjoy the waves away from the email.

0 Kudos

My husband and I plan to travel to San Diego and stay at an Airbnb in September to enjoy a break from babysitting the grandson and just enjoy the beach.  We love to ride bikes along the boardwalk at Mission Beach.

My fingers are crossed. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

We are planning a trip to Key West, FL in June for a wedding but will enjoy some extra vacation time since we are there. We will use AARP discounts and rewards on travel to get there and also on our dining and accommodations while we are out of town. 

0 Kudos

Going to New York in May. Using my AARP discount to book our hotel. Got a great rate!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I will use AARP rewards to buy gifts and early bday presents for family when I visit them in Texas. I'll use my AARP card for discounts at hotels and eating out while on the road.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Would love a few days beach trip, just for some relaxation and away from the every day busy hustle and bustle of life! Respectfully, Kim

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used my AARP to get a great discount on a rental car previously in the year and would love to be able to do it again.  Also, trying to plan a cruise for the fall and could really use some great AARP discounts. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use my AARP membership to get discounts on activities in the various cities I visit. I always check to see if there discounts available.

0 Kudos
Contributor

In May, my significant other and I will be using our AARP card to save money on our hotel in Wilmington, Delaware so we can enjoy our travels to Philadelphia from there to see the Taylor Swift concert and sightsee around that historical city. โค๏ธ

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

In May, My husband and I are taking the Amtrak from Los Angeles to Chicago then boarding the Amtrak train called โ€˜The City of New Orleansโ€™ from Chicago to New Orleans.  Will be listening to the song City of New Orleans by both Willie Nelson and Arlo Guthrie all the way!  Great song, great words have a listen if you havenโ€™t heard it.  Received AARP discount on tickets, have AARP Travel discounts on accommodations there and purchased a big bag of Harry and David dark chocolate truffles (courtesy of AARP monthly gift certificates) to enjoy on the train.  Greatly anticipating this trip to see a lot of our wonderful country and appreciate savings through AARP.

0 Kudos

What ever prize we would win, it will go to good use.  We Really need a VACAY.  Thanks AARP

You're the Best!!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My husband and I plan to hit the high seas in eight days with Royal Caribbean and heading to the Caribbean!   It has been a long time between "sips" and we are looking forward to getting our sea wings back on!   Bon Voyage!

0 Kudos

We will be driving with our Pup from Michigan to my sisters in Atlanta, stopping at a dog friendly hotel en route each way. We would use our prize to help pay for hotels! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to Universal Studios with my children from first ex-wife and second ex-wife all my beautiful children and grandchildren was heaven send. Peace & Blessings!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

We plan to take a beach trip to the NC coast this summer.  We annually try to take a family vacation and especially love vacationing at Emerald Isle, NC. we would use the gift card to plan a place to stay.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Planning a mother-daughter trip. Youngest will be 25, oldest 30. Taking a trip to Nice, France. Airbnb with their 58 year old Mom๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Contributor

That is beautiful Peace & Blessings!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I travel to Cape Cod, MA twice each year. There are many restaurant & store gift cards through AARP that arenโ€™t found here in Southern NH but are located in the two towns that we stay. Saving $2 & $3 on each purchase sure adds the savings up quickly. My bonus comes at purchasing many discounted cards over time helps to spread the cost of our vacation weeks over a period of time! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Will visit San Diego, CA and will use gift cards Iโ€™ve earned to save on meal costs.

0 Kudos
Contributor

We went on the Carnival Horizon for Spring Break 2023.  We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica.  We used AARP Rewards by buying Carnival Gift Cards.  AARP Rewards saved us 10% on our trip.  Thank you, AARP Rewards!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Plan to use on my Carnival cruise in Sept just  returned from week on Mardi Gras 

0 Kudos
Contributor

We love to cruise with Carnival, so buying the AARP Rewards Carnival gift cards is a must! Every cruise we save at least $100 using these gift cards to pay for the cruise! That is not insignificant! Thank you for offering these gift cards to members for purchase. Our next cruise is coming up next month! I love knowing we were able to save money on our booking because AARP offers these amazing Carnival gift cards!

0 Kudos
Contributor

We love using AARP on our travels for discounts on lodging, restaurants & destinations. In todays economy every lit bit of savings adds up. AARP gives us the opportunity for these discounts we otherwise wouldnโ€™t have to help us, our son & dog enjoy our travels even when they may be not be far from home.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I like to buy the discounted Airbnb gift cards.  These offer a nice savings, and staying in an Airbnb let's me travel with my best buddy, my dog Stella! IMG_5531.JPG

0 Kudos

I would just go to the mountains and spend a week relaxing. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would use winning to take trip to Belize.

0 Kudos
Contributor

We love using our AARP discount at Dennys whenever we travel. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP