Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri

will be using my rewards to fly to santa barbera ca and getting discounts with AARP

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have two cruises planned for this fall on Carnival.  Have purchased gift cards to pay for side trips, and put on my account.  Great way to save some money

0 Kudos
Contributor

We'll be heading to San Antonio, TX to see the eclipse in totality next April and will be purchasing Airbnb gift cards through AARP to save on a rental. We'll also be going to N. Ga this fall to see fall colors (we live in FL) so we can use the gift cards there as well! 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Looking forward to exploring Revolutionary War battle sites in Massachusetts - we'll use Airbnb gift cards from AARP Rewards to save on our accomodations - jg

0 Kudos
Contributor

I plan on going to Dallas TX to visit my daughter and her family.  There are a lot of great places including restaurants that I want to visit while Iโ€™m there.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I like to use discounted and free gift cards to cut down on meal expenses. It really helps!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I will use AARP Rewards by entering to win the Amazon gift card sweepstakes. On Amazon, I would purchase what I need for day trips. Destinations of choice are museums.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I plan on making a trip out to Washougal, WA to see my Great neice and husband.   Also plan on going to Oregon and seeing her daughter (great-neice), her new husband and Baby Oliver my newest great-great nephew.

0 Kudos
Contributor

NYB!!!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Gift cards for restaurants  and disciunts on motels help.

0 Kudos
Contributor

We truly enjoy getting out of the house in the Spring and taking our trailer out for a camping trip.  We use AARP for gift cards, as well as AARP discounts at restaurants and gas stations along our way.  

0 Kudos

My wife and I are headed on two back to back trips to help our daughters as they give birth to our 4th and 5th grandchildren in late April.  First we go to the Twin Cities and then we go directly from there to Washington, DC.  We plan to purchase Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We are planning a trip to our friends family reunion so we can see people that we havenโ€™t seen in quite a while.  We purchase gift cards for the grocery store to buy what we need to prepare for the trip.  These people are like family to us.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

A FIVE STAR AARP REWARDS CONTEST, ESPECIALLY FOR DISABLED VIETNAM WAR SOLDIER VETERANS!

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

I was planning a cruise for my granddaughter and I. She just graduated early and is turning 18. I bought Carnival gift cards from my rewards at 10% off and saved. We are leaving in 18 days. Woohoo!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Last year I purchased 34 gift cards for a Princess cruise, saving $1700 on my husband's 65th birthday cruise to the Greek Isles coming up in August. In the past, I have purchased Carnival gift cards and have recently started a Celebrity Cruiseline collection (since Princess is currently not available). Who knows what milestone these will help us to celebrate?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I purchase Carnival cards every month up to sail date.  Use them to pay for my cruise and to fuel my sail and sign card on board.  I have a 15 day Carnival joyrney coming up in October and will have saved $300 just on the cost of the trip.  Will save another $300 on what I spend on the ship!  Best deal ever!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Looking for a good place to go in the fall.  Been reading the articles on travel on AARP.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Living within a  "fixed income," as I assume most of us are, I find the hotel and restaurant discounts to be an invaluable benefit to my AARP membership!

0 Kudos

Going to visit family in friendship ny

0 Kudos
Contributor

Living within a "fixed income," as I assume most of us are, I find the hotel and restaurant discounts to be an invaluable benefit to my AARP membership!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I took the grandkids on a Carnival Cruise using gift cards purchased from AARP! The savings allowed us to plan extra shore excursions and FUN, also paid for by the cards we bought on AARP. We are so grateful for the savings! ๐Ÿ›ณ

Ellen Buhrow
0 Kudos
Contributor

7F6C4AA1-0E15-40E8-B685-6C8784ABC057.jpeg

Ellen Buhrow
0 Kudos
Info Seeker

We are torn between a return trip to South Dakota or a new location trip to the Denver area. Which one will we choose? Still deciding. We'll be camping in our T@B 400 wherever we go and loving our small camper travel.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My Baby Sister & I are headed for a 2 week trip to 4 islands in Hawaii to celebrate her 60th Birthday. The gift cards would be so appreciated!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Weโ€™re heading to TX in May to clean out Momโ€™s house after she moved to an independent living situation. We plan to use the trip to stop by several national parks coming and going from Florida. Weโ€™re on a quest to see one national site or park in each of the contiguous states. Our AARP rewards will net us a few gift cards to save on our trip, and weโ€™ll use the discount in hotels and restaurants on the way!

0 Kudos
Contributor

AARP rewards are great! We traveled to Florida and used our discounts for hotels and at participating restaurants! A great way to save while enjoying our trip! Way to go AARP! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am receiving a bonus shortly before my birthday in May. A portion of my bonus will be used to give myself the gift of a weekend getaway for my birthday. I havenโ€™t decided where or exactly when I will be going. I will use AARP travel to make the decisions. I will look at the benefits AARP provides such as travel packages, cruise, hotel and Airbnb discounts available for destinations that fit my interests. I have enjoyed the benefits of being an AARP member to be able to have affordable weekend getaways in the past as well as attend my grandkidsโ€™ activities. I am also hoping to win a gift card during AARPโ€™s Spring Break Contest to help me make that decision! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use my AARP membership to receive discounts on hotel, entertainment and restaurants. Recently found that the best discount for rental car was through AARP too!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Headed to San Diego.    Going to use discounts for hotel and car.  Using reward points to purchase restaurants gift cards.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP