Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri
Contributor

We've been hunkered down since the start of Covid, continuing to cancel our plans to visit my remaining relatives in the midwest doing a roadtrip. Two remain. ๐Ÿ˜ž  During covid my body seemed to break down which really has kept me home except for physical therapy.  I dream of a "real" gettaway. I dream of warm sand and warm turquoise blue water I can see through, my face in the warm sunshine... enjoying wonderful food I didn't have to cook, a stress free, anxiety forgotten time away... doesn't get much better than that. ๐Ÿ™‚  p.s. and a cool drink in my hand. 

Contributor

Hello!

I plan on making several small trips back and forth to New York City as part of my big plan to relocate back to the Big Apple. I would really like to stay in an Airbnb while I'm there so the card would be an added plus for me.

I am new to AARP and trying to navigate the content, contests, newsletters, videos and discounts and all the great things that AARP offers. Thank you!

Actually I have no vacation plans at all, since it's just me now Have no impetus to get up and go, but it's good to know if I enter I can still win something, right?

I have not seen my family in NY because of health issues, and just recently, I have been approved to fly, so an airline discount for two would be amazing. 

Going down to the beach AARP will be by my side for every discount.AARP is the GOAT 

Contributor

Planning to go to Montreal, QC this coming summer and will use my AARP membership and rewards for car rental, restaurants, and entertainment discounts. 

Contributor

We always check with AARP when traveling anywhere and more recently our travels have taken us to the UK. We booked charming hotels in London and Cambridge!  We were thrilled  that AARP rates were so good and such a savings.  

Contributor

My best friend and I are wanting to plan a cruise together but every time we think we picked the right one, one of us ends up in the hospital.  But I was told we can book it through you all and purchase the insurance and it won't matter if some thing comes up last minute to ruin our plans.  That would be awesome to win money towards the cruise I haven't got to spend anytime with my best friend since before the pandemic. 

Contributor

Our plans are to get out and visit local attractions. Besides restaurants gift cards we will check out redeeming reward points under local offers.

Contributor

My son is graduating in May, so we are looking forward to a trip to Montana. I'm hoping to use our AARP discount to dine out. (I joined after we made our prepaid hotel and airfare.). Beth n Brian 

My son has been an Irish Dancer for 7 years, more than half his life, and we plan to join the other families from his Irish Dance school on a trip to Ireland in July!  We are brand new to AARP so haven't figured out how to use AARP Rewards yet, but hopefully we'll have that figured out by the time we leave.

Contributor

I'm heading to Memphis in April and to a New Jersey beach in June

Contributor

My Mom in Law is 92, Mother of 4, still in good health mind and body, and her โ€œfavorite place on earthโ€ is Disneyland.  The family plans to come together before Mothers Day this May to take her to the Magic Kingdom for a day or two of enjoying all that Disneyland has to offer.  I am an AARP member and hoping hotel discounts and possibly park discounts will help ease the costs.  Looking forward to Spring and better weather!  

Contributor

We are new members to AARP and are excited to use the membership benefits.  We love to travel and would best be able to use the Airbnb credit on our trip to Door County Wisconsin . Thanks 

Contributor

Hello 

In May , We will take Amtrack to Seattle. Visit our inlaws. Take the Alaska State Ferry to Ketchikan Alaska . Return by the Alaska State Ferry , and Amtrack . AARP Rewards are of no use whatsoever .

Contributor

My friend and I are headed to Venice, FL for a week away from the kids. We now live in 2 different states and excited to be able to hang out again.  Used AARP to help rent a car from the airport. 

Contributor

I am going to Grand Canyon West in May, as well as Italy and France. I always use my AARP membership to save on Wyndham lodging, rental car rates and even food. You wonโ€™t believe how many AARP discounts you can get just by saying you are a member!

My partner & I are traveling to Pittsburgh to see โ€œTINA - The Tina Turner Musicalโ€ & to explore the city. AARP helped us find and save money on accommodation. 

Contributor

We are headed to Cape Breton for golf at the Cabot courses with 2 of the top 35 courses in the World on the Golf Digest list.

Contributor

I have used AARP travel for deals on Hotels around New England, from Sturbridge to Braintree, Boston and Burlington, VT! 

Contributor

Taking my nephew to Disney World for his 10th birthday. I have learned so much from AARP how to save and pay for this trip.

Contributor

I plan to travel from coast to coast on a flight to visit daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren for two months. Iโ€™m using my points to save money on restaurants when I take the family out for meals. A treat for all.

millicentbutterworth@yahoo.com

Contributor

We use AARP travel by getting good deals on Hotels when we go to various places like Chicago or for rental car discounts.

Contributor

I would use it for car rental on a gas friendly car.

Gold Conversationalist

So if this is how we enter the contest .....then... My best friends and I are planning an alcohol-free trip to Route 66, Pacific Coast Highway,  California, Oregon.....& the Grand Canyon, ...until $$ runs out.... LOL!๐Ÿ™‚

BTW did you know ๐Ÿค”.... Research reveals that planning future travel may boost mood and mindset!!๐Ÿ˜ธ

Contributor

going on vacation and using rewards to rent a car

Contributor

@courtney52 wrote:

taking my family and 4.0gpa college freshman daughter to Orlando to celebrate her success and using my AARP rewards for the rental car and hotel stay.

Darrin L Brooks
Contributor

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I love most retro looks because they bring back such great memories, and you often don't have to wait more than a few decades for the styles to come back... so while trying to minimalize, I don't throw everything out.  Most memorable are the 60's with the long hair that I "ironed" to make it even straighter; the even shorter skirts; the knee-high boots for walkin'; the dangling necklaces and earrings; and the flower in my hair.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

This post needs to be on the AARP Games Throwback Sweepstakes page - click that link to go to the page - scroll down until you see Conversation and post this comment there to be entered.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP