Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Have a tip on how you use AARP Rewards to learn, save, or score points?  Share your favorite earn activities, top ways to save, strategies on completing Extra Credit and other tips for the chance to be one of five (5) winners of 1,000 AARP Rewards Points! All participants will receive 50 AARP Rewards points for sharing their tip. 

Post your message by clicking reply at the bottom of this message! Contest runs from 6/13 until 7/1/22.  Click here to see Contest Rules.

AARPTeri

I love listening to the videos when commuting to pass the time 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like doing contests. I like watching videos & doing the quizzes. I am surprised many times that I didn't know the information presented

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like the quizzes!  I'm learning things by taking them!  I just took two quizzes regarding cars and passed one regarding tire maintenance and failed the other one regarding modern cars with their newer safety features.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Although I have never won, I like to enter the sweepstakes/contests, because all they cost are points without having to purchase something.  The articles are also very informative.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like earning points by answering the Trivia Time and I use the points to enter sweepstakes  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I love earning points by completing the daily crossword.  It's a win-win because I also benefit from exercising my brain.  I often use my points to get gift cards at a reduced rate.

0 Kudos

I like the videos and quizes

0 Kudos
Contributor

I enjoy 3 games daily & articles on self improvement.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love automatically earning points by having my Fitbit attached to my AARP rewards account. I use the points to enter sweepstakes. 😊

0 Kudos

I love to use my points for discounted Carnival Gift Cards. I saved so much money on my last cruise. I enjoy the health, money, safety, etc. quizzes. It’s amazing how much you think you know but end up learning how much you really don’t know.  Very informative. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

When I want to do something different for awhile I like the Trivia and other games. I also enjoy the bonus activities which include thinking and being active. Articles are always interesting to read.🦋

0 Kudos
Contributor

I go to the bottom of the "REWARDS" page and look for the "No Purchase or Points Necessary." paragraph and THEN click on "Daily Instant Win Games" in order to see what's available today. If it is something I want to try to win I click on it, follow the prompts to enter my information and get a free shot at winning the daily prize of the day!! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

ALL THE HELP I HAE\VE LEARNED AND NEEDED I HAVE FOUND ON AARP,SO MUCH NEW STUFF AND INFORMATIVE!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I really like the trivia game  it is a real challenge to my day. I also like Denise Austin and her exercise videos on you can earn points for sweeps and prizes. All around good fun

Contributor

My tip is simply persistance. I try daily to earn points, then I enter as many contests as I can. I start with the instant win since that requires only 50points per contest.

Contributor

I like watching the videos, reading the articles and answering questions to the quizzes.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The "I wonder of your brain" series was both educational and encouraging.  Kudos for adding it to the list!  Other areas of enjoyment are the quiz clips; the relaxation videos with calming and peaceful music is helpful in the mid-afternoon!; new recipe ideas; the TED talks; and I am going on too much!  The AARP community is a real plus for our senior years! Thank YOU AARP!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love the quizes and videos.  I learn so much and love the points,

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have used my reward points for carnival gift cards many times

0 Kudos

Healthy recipe ideas all day long! Would certainly appreciate more vegan options in the future.

I like watching the videos while I am doing things in the kitchen they are very informative

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would for a trip, grocery or restaurant. It's great to have many options to use for my rewards Love the exercise tapes, relaxation and cooking tapes

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I do much of the same things, I listen to the videos while doing household chores.  I do the exercises when I can, I don't stress about them.  I know I need to move so different times of the day I do them.  I play different games to engage my mind and keep it sharp.  Find the game you like, find the exercise you like, focus on a video you find interesting each month and eventually the message will sink in!  I especially like the cooking demonstrations, the majority are healthy and they are easy to follow

0 Kudos

I do the word games and try to take as many quizzes as time allows

0 Kudos

My favorite activities are the quizzes and crossword 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The quizzes are always interesting and I learn something new everytime.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Start with things you find fun - to get you into doing them. Then search for ones that can be a way to learn something useful to you. Then realize that most can be both fun & learning - something new for a topic you already know a lot about or a brand new topic.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I like to listen to the videos while I am making meals or cleaning the house. It's a win-win! The time goes by fast, my house gets clean and I enjoy learning about new things.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The quizzes are very informative and I can learn a lot of things. Even if I get an answer wrong I still can understand the answer and maybe the next time get that question or one similar to it correct.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP