Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

AARP Rewards Account is Broken

Hoping someone here can help.

Lost track of the days (think it's been at least 5 now), whenever I login to AARP Rewards I get a solid red banner in the place where it should show all my account balance info:

AARP_Login.JPG

But I'm actually logged in (it shows my name in the upper right corner), and I can access all AARP features from the account dropdown.

There are several problems:

1) If I click the link in the red banner to login and refresh, it just logs me out and nothing more.  I log back in to find the same error.

2) I cannot enter any sweepstakes or instant win games.  I get this error every time:

AARP2.JPG

Notes

1) Same error happens on my PC and my phone.

2) My wife sees the exact same problems on her account

3) I have cleared all cache, bounced my browser, rebooted my PC and phone, all to no avail.

4) On one of the last 5 days, I was able to see my point balance instead of the red banner, but I still couldn't enter any sweeps.  The next day the red banner returned again.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same for me and three other family members.Reported it a few days ago.Suppose to be escalating it,but still waiting from 7 days ago.Can't do anything related to the Rewards accounts but shows signed  in and the same banner you posted.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello @MemberS2006, I would like to check the status of your escalated issue. Please send me a private message with your name and email. Thank you! - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP