Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rapidly Increasing Medical Deductibles

Rapidly Increasing Medical Deductibles

I would like AARP to address this topic.

The Administration wants to forgive student debt. These are young people who will spend their money on Starbucks.

Insurance companies are increasing deductibles/co payments etc at an alarming rate.

Legislation should be initiated that there will be NO deductibles/copayments for senior citizens. Pick an age.

We have paid premiums for 40 years and now at our age when we really need medical attention there are ever increasing premiums.

Maybe the funds earmarked for student loans should pay for our deductibles.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

My Medicare and Senior Care Advantage plans have seen small decreases in cost the last two years.

I do not have to make co-pays for doctor visits, but I do make co-pays for my prescriptions. My co-pays on my prescriptions are reasonable.

I do make co-pays on my dental plan depending on the service provided. My six-month cleaning and checkup have no co-pay.

It's about that time of year for renewing plans, have you looked around, to see if you can find a better plan.

Honored Social Butterfly

@PradeepN81104 

LOL

Do you even know how Medicare works in how it is funded and who pays and how and why cost increase.

Unbelieveable !!!  Do some research -  You may find that you are the culprit and part of the problem.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP