Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Report cyber crime and make the internet safer

Contributor

Report cyber crime and make the internet safer

Hi Everyone!

Last month, my mom very nearly fell for a “account reset” phishing SMS and nearly gave her banking credentials away. It was a huge scare for me - and a big problem for many. I’ve been thinking about ways we can more quickly detect & generate awareness around these threats. It’s with that in mind that I built https://vigilante.watch/.

Vigilante is a free cyber security platform that allows users to report cyber crimes e.g. phishing attempts. We then use A.I. to aggregate reports from across the globe, and surface emerging security threats.

Would appreciate it if y’all join the fight against cyber fraud and report any new scams y’all come across!

Regular Contributor

what a great idea, 

we need to work together and do a lot of work to keep up and prevent this huge problem. If your site does not already do so, you may want to work with aarp's reporting site which I have used on some occasions.   Scam-Tracking Map - Find and Report Scams Near You (aarp.org)

kindly

Mimi

0 Kudos
Contributor

That's a great link - will try to get in touch with the folks there. Thanks!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP