Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Slot machine instant win not working

Read earlier that the instant win slot machine was fixed.  Today when I played 3 Kohls cards came up.  That is a win but message was not a win.

I should be credited for a win.  Comments?

IMG_2370.png

KF
Silver Conversationalist

In order to be a winner, the visual needs to show a 4th pop-up gift card on top of the slot machine.  Three matches in a row is not a winning visual.

In addition to visual discrepancies, I am getting errors when loading the game and the dreaded taking longer than usual, but your transaction is confirmed.  When I tried to reload the game to play,  I got the message you already played.   My points were stolen on 2 games because of loading issues.  I hope AARP will fix the loading issues and visual discrepancies.  Because of the numerous complaints of the new Instant Win games,  the games should be discontinued until all of the errors are corrected.  A better solution would be to return to the previous Instant Win games because those games were not "broken".

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/24/24) @JoLo49 , I agree with your statement saying the games should be discontinued until all of the errors are corrected.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** JOLO @JoLo49 wrote:

In order to be a winner, the visual needs to show a 4th pop-up gift card on top of the slot machine.  Three matches in a row is not a winning visual.

In addition to visual discrepancies, I am getting errors when loading the game and the dreaded taking longer than usual, but your transaction is confirmed.  When I tried to reload the game to play,  I got the message you already played.   My points were stolen on 2 games because of loading issues.  I hope AARP will fix the loading issues and visual discrepancies.  Because of the numerous complaints of the new Instant Win games,  the games should be discontinued until all of the errors are corrected.  A better solution would be to return to the previous Instant Win games because those games were not "broken". ***]

Community Concierge

Hi Karolyn. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Rewards Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. I have added 50 points to your AARP Rewards account. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

They are not working properly as I had the Container store show as a win, but said sorry you did not win. This has happened to me twice and once for my husband on his device.

Community Concierge

Hi bas45dml. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you and your husband did not win the Instant Wins. The Rewards Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. I have added 150 points to your AARP Rewards account. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Will you do the same for me too? I have mentionned my complaints quite enough on this thread and on similar ones without a whisper from anybody from @AARPConsumerCare.

Please answer and tell me that you credit my points. Thank you.

Community Concierge

@170938b  Thank you for your AARP Rewards loyalty! We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible, and apologize for the confusion. I have added 50 points to your account. The message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game.  Jodee R. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you.

Community Concierge

@a170938b  You're very welcome!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This is what I get often:

"Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, but your transaction is confirmed. Please check your transaction history in a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience".

Points get deducted and that's it! It has happened quite a few time between special games which show  the right winning picture similar to yours but say  "Sorry you did not win"

Pathetic and insulting newly improved instant win!

Periodic Contributor

Yeah, I won Ulta yesterday and Applebee's today. Thought maybe I'd see an "oops, sorry" in my email but apparently this is a common occurance. Why bother anymore?

Community Concierge

@ik307 So sorry! Our team is working to get it fixed ASAP. I was able to refund you the points for those Instant Win games. You can confirm this by checking your transaction history here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

aarp needs to get rid of the these deceptive games and go back to the old way, no one had any complaints then. expect more of these issues to continue. DON'T FIX WHAT'S NOT BROKEN !

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @AndrewM333062

This site is BROKEN all over the place...I couldnโ€™t even give you a kudo & reply!

Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication..JPG

Had to refresh the page again...JEESSSH!!

I WON CUPCAKES!!...I want my cupcakes,..NOW! LOL!!

I WON CUPCAKES!!...I want my cupcakes,..NOW! LOL!!I WON CUPCAKES!!...I want my cupcakes,..NOW! LOL!!

Also I try to add a little humor now & then...it helps to ease the pain of having to put up with this messed up site!

Take care!

โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ๐ŸŒ„ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ  ๐ŸŽจ

Silver Conversationalist

@KarolynF954058 

Unfortunately, it appears you should have won with 3 Kohl's cards in a row, however, to be a winner, you also need the 4th pop-up Kohl's card to appear on top of the slot machine.  Hope this helps explain why you didn't get the "Your a Winner" message.

Silver Conversationalist

Hey @JoLo49 

After tons of you explaining what it actually takes to win in this frustrating, silly NEW INSTANT WIN game, some members and non-members alike continue to complain that their slot results should be a winning combination despite the 4th pop-up does not appear at the top of the reels.

[*** JOLO @JoLo49 wrote:

This is what a winning combination should look like   ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

I WANT STEAK !!I WANT STEAK !!

I LOVE STEAK โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅฉ ๐Ÿฅฉ

Hey Allen @Therapist4u  ever get those sweet cup cakes ??  ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง

Even though I finally won a very rare instant win today all the joy is now gone after the heartbreaking post that the โ™ ๏ธACE program is being dumped by none other then HelloWorld. So So Sad  โ›ˆ๏ธ  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ  ๐Ÿ˜ข

llucyp

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

HI LUCY! @rednexsrus

I DIDNโ€™T GET MY CUPCAKES...

or my TROPHY FOR THE MOST WINS...THAT WERE NOT ACTUALY WINS!

They said that since I wonโ€™t be an ACE anymore...

I donโ€™t deserve it....LOL!!

I WANT MY CUPCAKES & TROPHY NOW! LOL!

AND GIVE LUCY HER STEAKS... NOW!

BUT...I also just got 3 presents in a row!

I WANT MY PRESENTS NOW! HAHAAAA

I WANT MY PRESENTS NOW! HAHAAAAI WANT MY PRESENTS NOW! HAHAAAA

BTW: Itโ€™s time to get ready for the: >>>>

APRIL EXTRA REGRET-IT!! LOL!

Yippee Ki-Yay! ๐Ÿ˜Š haahaaha

Anyway... HAPPY EASTER &...

HAPPY EASTER LUCY!HAPPY EASTER LUCY!

Take care my friend! 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hey, Lucy,

Congrats on your Instant Win!  I hope members will take notice of what a winning visual should look like.  Thanks for posting a screen shot and enjoy your steak!

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Same thing happened to me today except mine was TJ MAXX. See attached.Why isn't this a winner???Why isn't this a winner???

Community Concierge

@DebraJ365607  Weโ€™re sorry for the confusion. We are working to resolve the visual discrepancies in the outcome of the games as quickly as possible. As you continue to play, the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game. In the meantime, I have refunded the points you used to play this Instant Win. Thanks for being loyal to AARP Rewards!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

panera instant win 3-15 at 1 03 am.png

Periodic Contributor

Sorry  @KarolynF954058 @MemberS2006 @DebraH365607 but all of these slot instant wins have to have the 4th tile in the center of the wheel display. No where on this site was that little tidbit ever explained to someone or by anyone for that matter.  Check out the Topic on instant win clarity in another post where one member actually won an instant win.

Conversationalist

Thanks for the info but AARP is at fault for leaving the instant games up when clearly they are not working correctly..The rules in the help section states

Daily Instant Wins

Spin the virtual slot machine to see if instant luck is yours, or witness geometric magic as squares dance into winning patterns.

You are a winner if three gift cards line up for the Slot Machine game or three gift card tiles line up in the top horizontal row for the Tile Shuffle game.

You will immediately be notified with a message that you won or lost. 
If you are not a winner, try your luck again; each game will be available to play for 7 days.

If you are a winner, lucky you! 

• You will receive an email with a subject line, for example, "Jane, congratulations, here is your reward!  
  • It will be sent to your registered email address for your AARP Rewards account.  
Community Concierge

Hi MemberS2006. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Rewards Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. I have added 50 points to your AARP Rewards account. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

what happened to the other foolish matching game did it go bye-bye lets have the slot machine game go bye-bye too

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Fred!  @FredJ428732

The Shuffling Tiles are gone...

At least the Dodo bird.jpg

Hopefully ....the Slot Machines...are NEXT! LOL!!

Take care!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP