Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: WED OCT 11th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Message 1 of 12 (193 Views)
No worry, Jen. One disadvantage for living out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is that we are 6 hours behind the East Coast (5 behind Central time zone). If I have something to do in the afternoon and don't post until after 4 - 5 PM my time, it is usually too late in your part of the US. I do try to get to Bingo as soon as I can after lunch on most days. I do hope your heart is sound. A little weariness is ok, and can be remedied with with some lifestyle change, whatever the experts mean by "lifestyle change".
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 12 (198 Views)

Hi Miliannie, Sorry I missed your bingo last night, I went to bed early for me..Belated Congrats To You !Bingo 3.jpgJen

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 12 (199 Views)

Praying for nothing but great news, have a good night.

Mary Riley

Message 4 of 12 (219 Views)
I do pray that you'll pass all the tests in flying colors.

As we age past our 70s, we seem to be divided into two camps: those with a sharp mind to the last minute and those with functionally decent body parts, i.e. heart, lungs, kidneys etc. Neither camp is a good choice, but if hard pressed into choosing, I'd rather have the sharp mind. With it, I can make better choices.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 12 (227 Views)

Praying all results are good, Congratulations to the winners! A few more numbers today.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 12 (240 Views)

3 numbers tonight two in good places but no N oh well will see what tomorrow brings.Jen take care of your self you never know what can cause a health issue.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 12 (252 Views)

Congrats to Mary and prisonnurse  Still need a few  Good luck to all

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 12 (270 Views)

I certainly hope everything is okay. Prayers for positive outlook with no problems.

Oh, miliannie posted with a bingo late last night. I am thinking you missed it with all that is going on with you today.

Good luck everyone.

Message 9 of 12 (274 Views)

Oh Jen - will say  a prayer that all goes well for you.  Only 1 number tonight.  Getting a little warmer here.  Have a good evening.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 12 (274 Views)
Jen it is always better to be safe when it comes to the heart. I am wearing a monitor for my heart for a week, as I have been having silent Atrial Fib, which means they will probably change my medicine.
I woke up to a cool morning in the 50's and loved it. It is suppose to go down in the 50's tonight. It got up to mid sixties.
You all have a great night.