Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Trying to access account information

I’ve been trying to access my account information to update my address but every time I try to get into my account I get an error message. How can I change my address on my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @blarko. Maybe this will help: How do I change my mailing address? (June 29, 2023).

Or, if you prefer to call, the AARP customer care line can also help you over the phone at 1-888-OUR-AARP. (1-888-687-2277 Monday- Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern).

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

@blarko,

While you were able to track down your account through other media, it does not resolve that access to accounts is NOT HAPPENING due to some error made on the part of an AARP technician.

This crap happens EVERY TIME that AARP makes a change on this web site.

Besides not being able to access your account, you are also not able to delete items that are in your inbox.

If there was a 1 to 10 rating scale for this web site, the 1 being worst and 10 being best, it would easily get a 1.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @blarko. Maybe this will help: How do I change my mailing address? (June 29, 2023).

Or, if you prefer to call, the AARP customer care line can also help you over the phone at 1-888-OUR-AARP. (1-888-687-2277 Monday- Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern).

Periodic Contributor

Thank you! That link worked for me 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Hooray! 🎉 Great news! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP