Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Hi, could you please remove me from all printed mailings? Thank you.

Community Concierge

@LiamK403372 I sure can! Your request has been processed and the mailings will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. 

Info Seeker

Please would you process my request to stop delivering all printed mailings. Everything eventually needs to be recycled, so I'd prefer to read online. Thanks.

Community Concierge

@whitelisac You got it! The pre-printed mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks. 

Hi there!

Would it be possible for you to do the same to my account? I will still access the information through the app and online, but don't need to receive anything in the mail. 

Thank you!

Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM I would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others. 

Community Concierge

@RolfR209802 @CiaraV601016 You've come to the right place! The mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM I, too, would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others. It would be great to be able to have an easy way to opt out through the Communication Preferences area on the website (https://secure.aarp.org/account/commpreference).  Thanks!

Community Concierge

@SteveL272897 Got it. I was able to process your request and mailers will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. I have also taken note of your suggestion for our team to review. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM I would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others. 

Community Concierge

@ElfredyC794221 You got it! They will fully stop within 12 weeks. 

Can you remove the magazines and bulletins from being mail to me too?

Community Concierge

@db3917289 Sure thing! I was able to process your request, I'm always here to help if you need anything further! 

Please stop magazine and all mailings 

Why can't we do this online?  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Community Concierge

@BrianC172054 Sure thing, Brian! I was able to process your request and you can expect the pre-printed mail to stop within 12 weeks. 

Info Seeker

@AARPJanelleM, I'd like to opt out of all AARP mailings, including advertisements, offers, bulletins, and magazines (including the AARP Magazine). I'd also like to opt out of all AARP emails, including AARP Rewards emails. Can you please process this request for me?

Community Concierge

@starpalm Happy to help! The mailings were stopped in April and the emails were stopped in May. Are you receiving content from us still?

Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM, would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin, any other mailings, online newsletter, and anything I can opt out from? Thanks!

Community Concierge

@JoeW595682 Hey Joe, you got it! Please allow up to 12 weeks for the AARP mailings as well as the service provider mailings to stop. Any emails you're receiving should stop within 10 business days. I'm always here to help!

Info Seeker

@AARPJanelleM, I'd like to opt out of all AARP mailings, including advertisements, offers, bulletins, and magazines (including the AARP Magazine). I'd also like to opt out of all AARP emails, including AARP Rewards emails. Can you please process this request for me?

Community Concierge

@e179046b I sure can! The pre-printed mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks and the pre-generated email content will stop within 10 business days. Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help! 

Info Seeker +

Hi Janelle, I'd also appreciate it if you could please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin, and any other physical mailings/offers.  Thank you very much!

Community Concierge

@MonicaS648587 Sure thing, Monica! I was able to process your request. Let me know if you need anything further!

Contributor

I also would like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others, @AARPJanelleM . 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ll7488044 You got it! Please allow up to 12 weeks for the pre-printed mailings to fully stop being delivered to your mailbox. 

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

Hi @AARPJanelleM Could you please unsubscribe me similarly from the pre-printed mailings? Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Info Seeker +

Thank you Janelle!  Have a wonderful day. - Monica

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MonicaS648587 You're welcome! I hope you have a wonderful day as well!

@AARPJanelleM Hi can you please remove me from this listing of all physical AARP mailing publications! Thank you 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@nkotak1 You got it! The publications will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP