Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Community Manager
Community Manager

Extra Credit - July 2023

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Quiz: 99 Great Ways to Save https://www.aarp.org/money/budgeting-saving/info-2020/ways-to-save-quiz.html will not give points.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

This is the first time I've seen Admin post links to the Extra Credit lessons in advance of the usual first-of-the-month launch. It's probably a good move to be proactive about this, because it wasn't that long ago that there were crippling problems associated with the EC monthly roll-out.

In fact, I already discovered that two of the links posted above don't work for me:

Ways to save

Are you a Fitness Fanatic?

Here's hoping that this month's edition doesn't turn into an "Extra Regret" session.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend Gary @garyfish49

We....who come here regularly...were hoping for a good month for a change...Sadly...it’s too late...this is yet another EXTRA REGRET-IT month!😒

...& the choices to redeem have sunk to a new low....☹️

Anyway....hope you’re doing well!

Take care!  ☮️  🌄~Allen

Community Manager
Community Manager

Those two links should be working for you, I edited the post to ensure they are working.

You will want to wait until tomorrow to get the extra credit bonuses!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Ways to Save is NOT working for me.

Conversationalist

Same here.... no points awarded for completing this quiz. There should be a "450 pts." medallion displayed before taking the quiz, but it's missing here.

Update 7/1/2023, 1:30 pm Pacific time: Well, the medallion is now there, and I re-took the quiz, but it didn't give me credit for completing it because I had already maxxed-out on points for the day! At this point I don't care about receiving the 450 points, I just want to be able to use one of the deals that would (and should) be unlocked after completing all of the lessons!

FIX THIS!

Contributor

Same for me.   Tried multiple times no luck.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP