Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 61 of 203 (977 Views)

My favorite breed is Miniature Pinchers. I have had 7 of them. Miniature Pinchers are steadfast companions, entertainers, comforters and best friends. I would not have changed any of them. They are very loyal to their owners.

Conversationalist

Message 62 of 203 (956 Views)

Rat terrier-they are very sweet, loyal , good company. I am in the process of looking for a new one. I live in Langley Wa.

Info Seeker

Message 63 of 203 (944 Views)

My dog of choice is Pomeranian.  I have had 4 (currently 2).  They are so smart and loving.

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 203 (1,127 Views)

I love my Pitbull Jaxx. He was given to me as a puppy by my nephew. He is the most lovable and loyal dog. They have been given such a bad representation, but it is all with the owner. Jaxx is friendly to those who present good energy and protective to those without.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 203 (1,138 Views)

My favorite is no dog!

Info Seeker

Message 66 of 203 (1,243 Views)

I've had dogs my entire life and love all of them but boxers are the breed of my heart.  I've had boxers for over 50 years.  Males, females, fawns, brindles, it doesn't matter.  I loved them all.  Unfortunately, my last boxer, a female, died 5 years ago and my male boxer died 6 years ago.  But I didn't remain dogless.  About a year before my female boxer died, we took in a 7 week of pitbull.  He was raised by my boxer and naturally thinks he is a boxer.  I love my pitbull and have come to love the breed as well.  They are really wonderful dogs with loving personalities.  I'm glad he came into my life because he has given me so much.  

Info Seeker

Message 67 of 203 (1,271 Views)

Growing up, we always had a dog. Mostly little ones and of course mutts. My most favorite dog is the chocolate lab. And, a few years ago, I finally rescued one. Her name is Bella and she is the most sweetest, gentle dog I have ever have. She loves to play and never leaves my side. The funniest thing she does is she loves smells. If you put lotion or perfume on, she will sniff you all over and then try to rub up against you to get the smell on her. Bella is the best dog I have ever had!

Info Seeker

Message 68 of 203 (1,283 Views)

Rescue boxers are just the best!  We are on our fourth.  They are loving protectors of their families and adapt well to family routines, etc.  Okay I'll admit....they are big babies that LOVE cuddling on the couch (or bed!) with their families.  We've loved and enjoyed them so much!

ILLINOISKATE

Godfrey,  IL

Silver Conversationalist

Message 69 of 203 (1,312 Views)

My favorite dog breed is whatever I have, but I stay with large rescue dogs.  My almost 10 year old Lab, whom we rescued when she was 4 years old, was alone after our huge 118 pound Boxer-X male died of cancer.  Two months ago we found a 4 year old German Shepard of unknown background that we named Beacon, because he was like a light at the end of the tunnel.  He and Flora and the Lab get along great and Beacon acts like he's been here on the farm forever.  However, we're working with him trying to teach him that our goats and chickens are not for him to eat!  He's learning. 

Info Seeker

Re: What's your favorite dog breed? All breeds!

Message 70 of 203 (1,333 Views)

Had mostly Heinz 57 growing.  Lost our lab to cancer.  Currently have 2 Boston Terriers.  I must say they are funny, intelligent and understanding of words is amazing.  Gabby and Annie we love you!