Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿšข Tell Us About YOUR 2024 Travel Plans!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿšข Tell Us About YOUR 2024 Travel Plans!

A lot of us had shared OUR 2023 Travel Plans LAST YEAR. Thank you!!!  ๐Ÿ‘

Hmmm, any for THIS YEAR 2024?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/27/24) I am still WORKING ON visiting ALL the locations in BOTH Virginia and Florida with my daughter as my "chauffer"...

Since "retiring" in July 2020, living in BOTH Virginia and Florida (as of May 2023) - this has been a DREAM of mine.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/26/24) Any Family Reunions THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/24/24) Any Fishing Trips THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/23/24) We would luv to hear from YOU  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/22/24) Anyone doing any DAY TRIPS this year?  ๐Ÿค”

I prefer them so I am back in my bed that night. Hate hotels.

My FAVORITE day trip so far has been to Lexington, Virginia. One hour away from where I live in Cave Spring, Virgunia.

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/21/24) Any Camping Trips THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/21/24) Any Hiking Trips THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/21/24) Alot of folks plan their vacations or time off around School Graduations. Maybe a youngster or senior citizen graduating. Anyone traveling to any graduations THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/20/24) Any cruises THIS YEAR?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman , that sounds like an awesome place to travel to. Not sure how many people will see your post as you already know folks are NOT happy with the site of late. Good Luck!  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hey there, Spring!

I'm hoping to travel to Panama within the next 5 or so months; have been checking into the culture, languages, lifestyle there, and pretty positive results.

Would so appreciate anyone currently there or with experience there offering their advise.

Thanks in advance, and happy travels!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Periodic Contributor

My husband and I just finished a 3 month road trip. We pet sit around the USA and Europe. We started in our hometown of Asheville NC and drove to southern California and back and had pet sits along the way. It's a great way to travel and really cuts down on expenses. In 4 weeks we head to Austin TX for a 3 week pet sit. We love Austin!

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2/29/24) @BarbaraV0124 , what an AWESOME way to vacation!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I am going to look into Pet Sitting..  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** BARBARA @BarbaraV0124 wrote:

My husband and I just finished a 3 month road trip. We pet sit around the USA and Europe. We started in our hometown of Asheville NC and drove to southern California and back and had pet sits along the way. It's a great way to travel and really cuts down on expenses. In 4 weeks we head to Austin TX for a 3 week pet sit. We love Austin! ***]

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

IIf you would like any further information from a pet sitter point of view, we have a website SitStayTrips.com. I set it up when we first started pet sitting. I just started a blog on how we became pet sitters after we retired. We are members of TrustedHousesitters.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2/29/24) Okay!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/26/24) @BarbaraV0124 , any updates to share - latest trip?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes! We just started a 3 week pet sit in Austin Texas. We love it here. This is our second time pet sitting for this host. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/30/24) @BarbaraV0124 , thanks for responding. Do you have a FAVORITE location or basically like several?  ๐Ÿค”

Yes! We just started a 3 week pet sit in Austin Texas. We love it here. This is our second time pet sitting for this host. ***]

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Favorite location to pet sit? We have some favorite pet sits we like to go back to, this one in Austin is at the top of our list. We tend to head to the West and Southwest. We were in southern California for a great pet sit with an incredibly good dog and fell in love with the area. Seattle is somewhere we're always looking to get back to. Europe again is on our radar.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/30/24) Yes @BarbaraV0124 , pet sitting. Europe sounds EXCITING!!!  ๐Ÿ‘

Favorite location to pet sit? We have some favorite pet sits we like to go back to, this one in Austin is at the top of our list. We tend to head to the West and Southwest. We were in southern California for a great pet sit with an incredibly good dog and fell in love with the area. Seattle is somewhere we're always looking to get back to. Europe again is on our radar.  ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/7/24) After Austin, Texas @BarbaraV0124 , do you know where your NEXT destinaton is?  ๐Ÿค”

By the way, and you may have already mentioned - are you guys driving a camper?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

No destinations on the horizon. We like to spend summers at home in the mountains.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/10/24) @BarbaraV0124 , I bet it is COOL and beautiful!!! I live in Virginia and GRATEFUL. Suppose to be moving back to Florida.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you SO MUCH for responding! ๐Ÿ‘ต

No destinations on the horizon. We like to spend summers at home in the mountains. ***]

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

No we have an SUV that we outfitted so we can car camp if we wish. In between sits we either use hotel points for a hotel or go to a campground. In some instances we've been known to use a rest area ๐Ÿ˜Š

Planning a trip to Greece and would like to know where I can find a great restaurant.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/26/24) @Shasarose , when are you traveling to Greece or have you already done this?  ๐Ÿค”

[*** @Shasarose wrote:

Planning a trip to Greece and would like to know where I can find a great restaurant. ***]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP