Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿšข Tell Us About YOUR 2024 Travel Plans!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐Ÿšข Tell Us About YOUR 2024 Travel Plans!

A lot of us had shared OUR 2023 Travel Plans LAST YEAR. Thank you!!!  ๐Ÿ‘

Hmmm, any for THIS YEAR 2024๐Ÿค”

Thanks,

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

No destinations on the horizon. We like to spend summers at home in the mountains.

(4/10/24) @BarbaraV0124 , I bet it is COOL and beautiful!!! I live in Virginia and GRATEFUL. Suppose to be moving back to Florida.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you SO MUCH for responding!

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** BARBARA @BarbaraV0124 wrote:

No destinations on the horizon. We like to spend summers at home in the mountains. ***]

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

No we have an SUV that we outfitted so we can car camp if we wish. In between sits we either use hotel points for a hotel or go to a campground. In some instances we've been known to use a rest area ๐Ÿ˜Š

(4/28/24) @BarbaraV0124 , I know you guys are ENJOYING the Summer in your Mountains  ๐Ÿ‘ - when do you begin to set up NEW Pet Sitting gigs?

Do you sit ALL animals?

Do you have any pets?

Well my daughter had a Mass Layoff

in Florida on 4/11/24 at her Engineering Company. I went ahead and RENEWED my lease here in Cave Spring, Virginia. HAPPY about staying in Virginia  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Now to see IF she returns to Virginia or stays in Florida.

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We begin when the travel bug hits us ๐Ÿ˜Š

We have pet sat dogs, cats, pigs, chickens. We currently do not have pets of our own, we travel too much for that, but that's why we love pet sitting, we still get the company of pets.

(5/4/24) GOOD for you @BarbaraV0124 and I look forward to hearing about your NEXT destination!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Pigs and chickens - wow!!! I grew up on a farm. Hmmm, quite an EXCITING life you guys have.

Lol, pets are like kids and with now being retired and Ma of a VERY BUSY adult daughter - I had thought of adopting a dog. But as you state, you have to be home.

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** BARBARA @BarbaraV0124 wrote:

We begin when the travel bug hits us ๐Ÿ˜Š

We have pet sat dogs, cats, pigs, chickens. We currently do not have pets of our own, we travel too much for that, but that's why we love pet sitting, we still get the company of pets. ***]

0 Kudos

Planning a trip to Greece and would like to know where I can find a great restaurant.

(3/26/24) @Shasarose , when are you traveling to Greece or have you already done this?  ๐Ÿค”

Nicole  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** @Shasarose wrote:

Planning a trip to Greece and would like to know where I can find a great restaurant. ***]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP