Search

GOT YOUR 2021-2022 FLU VACCINE YET?

Honored Social Butterfly

GOT YOUR 2021-2022 FLU VACCINE YET?

I have, several weeks ago -

Hope you have too -

CDC  - Frequently Asked Influenza (Flu) Questions: 2021-2022 Season

from the link:

Several flu vaccine formulations are approved for use in people 65 and older, including two “enhanced” flu vaccines: the high-dose flu vaccine and the adjuvanted flu vaccine, both of which are designed to create a stronger immune response in people 65 years and older. Also, a recent studyexternal icon showed that recombinant flu vaccine can produce a stronger immune response in people 65 years and older. Additionally, there are standard dose flu vaccines that can be used in people 65 and older. It’s important to note that CDC does not have a preferential recommendation for any flu vaccine over another, and vaccination should not be delayed for a specific vaccine product when another vaccine licensed for use in people 56 and older is available.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Super Contributor

Yes, I have, back in October.  I get the flu shot every year without fail.  First, I have asthma (controlled), so I am high-risk.  Second, my job exposes me to sick people on a daily basis, so I need the protection it can provide.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP