Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Hartford Raised Auto Premium 45%

We have been with AARP for several years and decided a few years ago to switch auto insurance to Hartford because of their affiliation with AARP.  For no apparent reason Hartford raised our auto insurance premium 45% this time around.  Can AARP help us with this problem?

Periodic Contributor

Do you work for Hartford?

Periodic Contributor

Hi Larry A556457. No, I do not work for The Hartford. I work for AARP Member Relations Department.

Sincerely,

Mariama A.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi there @LarryA556457, here to help! We certainly understand your concern regarding Hartford We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at Hartford to have this investigated for you. If you are still having difficulties with Hartford, please either give us a call at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to request an Escalation or send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, โ€œAARPStephfanW784785โ€ into the โ€œSend toโ€ box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage . Please provide the following details in your message:

• Full name
  • AARP Membership # (or home address)
  • Phone # and email address to contact you
  • Description of your issue

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I tried doing this three times and your username didn't work.  Why wouldn't you sign your message with at least your first name?

Larry Ayers

Regular Contributor

If you have difficulties sending private messages via the link, you can select the username, then once you are on their profile "send private message" is located on the right of the page. This method should auto-populate with the person you are attempting to send a message to. Otherwise, you may call the number Stephfan provided above. I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

nil

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP