Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Carnival GC's error messages

Hello,

I wish there was a group thread for this. But I am trying to get Carnival GC's in the rewards section and it keeps erroring out and telling me to call. My CC doesn't show any attempted purchases. My address, name and email all match my account. I've tried 4 browsers, cleared cookies. It all just keeps giving me the same error message to call over and over again.

Periodic Contributor

Same thing Im experiencing its so frustrating as I have to pay in a few days before the deadline!!!! I see they arent helpful here either instructing us to call but they are closed weekends.

0 Kudos

I have had the same issue since 4/16 with no resolution. Customer service emailed stating itโ€™s been escalated to the technical support team and can take 3-5 business days. Very frustratingโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Contributor

I don't know if you already have tried it, but I had luck with using Chrome. I turned off all the privacy settings, and cleared out all the cookies and the cache. I was able to place 3 separate orders using that browser. Hopefully that works for you. It is so ridiculous that they haven't actually fixed it.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello Amelia, in order to better assist you, please chat with us online using the CHAT icon on the right, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. Or give us a call  at 1-866-451-6305, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. so we can look into this for you. Thanks. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP