Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

aarp.org website Cell no

Sirs:   I have been an AARP member for 13 years now and my account now has a problem.   Have used the AARP help phone number and talked to an agent 2 times.   The agents were as helpful as they could be, but both did not have the wherewithal to fix the problem.    So, I hope that a detailed email description will get the problem fixed.   Basically, on my aarp.org login website, my phone number on the main account details page is correct - 719-588-5706.    But, on the Communications preferences and the download the app pages the cell number is old and incorrect - 719-496-6560.   So I am unable to get a link to AARPNOW or get text alerts.    Both agents tried their best of correct the cell number but did not know how.    I used the EDIT button on the pages but it does nothing and if you backspace and put in the correct cell number, it reverts to the old incorrect one as soon as you move the scroll bar.

Alfred B Mercier member No. 338 586 199 6

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP