Honored Social Butterfly

Redemption (Sweepstakes) Countdown

If this is something new, I really like this new/recently added feature. 🙂 

check the countdown nice AARP 10312021 0958PM.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, yes! The countdown is back! I love this feature! Thanks! 🙂

The Countdown is back!.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmm, no countdown this time. I really liked this feature (@AARPJanelleM ‌‌😉).

Anyway, 1 minute until new month (October) reset! Woo hoo! lol 

drivers start your engines 1.png

engine revs 2.gif

Nothing, nada, definitely not EC! ;)Nothing, nada, definitely not EC! 😉

No likey EC this month either. *thumbs down* (if only he had thumbs lol)No likey EC this month either. *thumbs down* (if only he had thumbs lol)

'Happy October!' 🎃🍂

Silver Conversationalist

Kelly, Are you still seeing this new feature you posted about ? Where are you ? East Coast, West Coast ? Hope it continues to work for you 🤣

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No, this is not a daily feature, this was only for the sweepstakes ending at the end of October. The countdown was to let me know I only had seconds (literally) to do my redeems. What a rush. 😂

Trusted Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Lucy,

I'm using more than (1) browser also, this was an issue during the R4G program that has carried over.

I'm not using the filters because you could miss something; viewing All Rewards and I feel it's different in different areas of the country🤔.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks for posting that screenshot;  Never seen this and using (3) different devices.  Differences in what members see and what's offered.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Honored Social Butterfly

Actually, the countdown is not/was not daily. It was for the sweepstakes ending at the end of October. Sort of a 'last chance,' thing. As you'll notice, I only had seconds remaining to get my redeems in, and this is why I appreciated the countdown so much. I was able to set my priorities. 😃

Silver Conversationalist

KUDOS Marylin:

I was very surprised to see that myself. Very strange, I haven't seen anything like that with laptop, tablet or desktop with Chrome, Edge and Firefox. 

I just wish they would fix the Catalog Filter for POINTS ONLY.  I still get all the discount purchase cards when I use it. 😫 😫. At least the sweepstakes and Instant Wins filter has been working so far.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP