Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Keep Getting Error Message preventing $2K Financial Goals Sweepstakes Entry

Periodic Contributor

Keep Getting Error Message preventing $2K Financial Goals Sweepstakes Entry

I have contacted chat three separate times on this issue.  While I can access other redemptions for points only, the system will not allow me to enter the $2,000 Sweepstakes "Financial Goals".  I've refreshed my browser, tried a second browser, & even screen shared with the AARP chat representative.  Is anyone else having trouble entering this sweepstakes?  I have a lot of earned points, but few good places to spend them.  Help! 

Periodic Contributor

Im having trouble with that one as well. 

Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track.

Periodic Contributor

I have also tried without success over the month to enter the $2k sweepstakes.  I keep getting the same error message;

and when I do that, the same error message;

Can it be fixed before the sweeps is expired?

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@mm23925143 We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are aware that this message can sometimes appear when there is a high volume of entrance traffic to the sweepstake. Please try again later.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bencka   We were having some technical issues you should be able to enter the sweeps today without any issues.  Good luck!

AARPTeri
Contributor

Nope

Periodic Contributor

Still not working.  I can enter just fine other sweepstakes, just not the $2k one.  Keep getting the same error message;

Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track.  What gives?

Contributor

Nope

Community Concierge

@jesterdahl @GregoryS593117 The sweepstakes entry is working properly. Please try again; and if you continue to have site issues, please check out our troubleshooting info here: https://aarp.info/2I3wo4C

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Not working as of today and I have tried several times over the month, keep getting the same error message;

When I refresh same message;

Regular Contributor

I hear you. 

As for me, yet again, no dice! 

This is  beyond  ridiculous: 

this is just 

plain    sad.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I've looked at the troubleshooting page and have complied with all suggestions that apply to my system and browser...nothing works!  I am still receiving the same error message and am unable to participate.  I can't possibly be the only one having this issue!  Please advise, if, by some chance, a magic wand appears out of the ether.  

Periodic Contributor

I am  having the same issue!  And can't seem to get an answer.  I too can enter other sweepstakes but not the $2K.

Contributor

I've tried to enter the $2000 sweepstakes the last 3 days and keep getting error occurred message. I've refreshed my browser several times with no success.My last attempt was today,  Jan. 20th 

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Yes, I've been having the same issues and continue to try to enter without success.  At this point, one try a day is all I care to invest in this endeavor.  (i.e. I value my time more than the remote chance of winning.)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP