Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Gift Card not received

I purchased a Celebrity cruise gift card a week ago.  Nothing received as of today.  Nothing in my spam folder.  I see others have had issues from time to time that may have been resolved on the board rather than a phone call being necessary.  Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JanelleC22451 What date did you process that purchase? The only recent purchase I show was made on 10/31. I re-sent that email for you in case that's the one you're looking for 🙂 You can expect to receive that email within 24 hours. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

It has been a week and I cannot get a gift card email or a response.  Is there another moderator that can respond to me since AARP has $450 of my money?

0 Kudos
Contributor

No email and it has been 5 days.  Should I call AARP about the gift card that has never been delivered or should I dispute the $450 charge on my credit card before my due date which is approaching?

0 Kudos
Contributor

That should be the one, but I still have not received the email. I have checked my spam as well. I received an email which was your response, but no email with the gift card.

0 Kudos
Contributor

That should be the one, but I still have not received the email.  I have checked my spam as well.  I received an email which was your response, but no email with the gift card.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Should I call AARP about the gift card that has never been delivered or should I dispute the $450 charge on my credit card before my due date which is approaching?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP