Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Super Contributor

Albertsons Instant Win

I noticed this was a special Instant Win (500 points for $100, only for 3 days), so looked at the details, even though I can't use it. I'm surprised it says they are giving away 90 of these. I wonder if that is a typo. Even the $100 Sweepstakes usually only give away 15. And even though it says 500 points, you can still enter for free using the alternate method. Too bad I don't have any Albertsons or the other stores this can be used at near me. But I never win any Instant Wins that I play, so probably wouldn't win this one either.

Trusted Contributor

Albertson gift cards are also accepted at Safeway, if there happens to be 1 of those near you.  May be worth a few minutes to call Albertson's corporate, and see if they have sister companies in your area that would take the gift card. You oughta think of moving to a locale that has Albertsons.  Some really magnificent prices in their app. Those discounts might pay for your move if you travel light enough!

Regular Contributor

the fine print "For your convenience, Albertsons Companies gift cards can also be redeemed in our family of stores Albertsons, Safeway, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Pavilions, Vons, Carrs, Shawโ€™s, Star Markets, Jewel-Osco, Acme Markets, Lucky, Haggen, Andronicoโ€™s, Kings, and Balducciโ€™s"

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

The rules state 10 winners so I agree the 90 winners may be a typo. 

7. Prizes: TEN (10) PRIZES: A $100 Albertsons Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (โ€œARVโ€): $100.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP