Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What would you buy if you won a million dollars

What would you buy if you won a million dollars

A house a car take a cruise wash my new car go shopping then sit on the porch of my new house cause I'm tired and broke

Honored Social Butterfly

Send a major part of it to the Hawaiin fire relief fund.

We took a tour of the Lahaina area in 2012 when we did a tour of the Islands.

FB_IMG_1627745949746.jpg

150-Year-Old Banyan Tree That 'Meant Everything' to Many Still Standing After Maui Fires

The tree has served as a landmark for residents and visitors of Lahaina for decades.

By most accounts, the sprawling tree was the heart of the oceanside community. Towering more than 18 metres and anchored by multiple trunks that span nearly 0.4 hectares, its leafy branches unfurled majestically to give shade from the sun.

The tree was just a two-metre sapling when it was planted in 1873, a gift shipped from India to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first Protestant mission in Lahaina.

FB_IMG_1627745830708.jpg

FB_IMG_1621187093391.jpg

_130727741_before_after_lighthouse_640x2-nc.png

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
0 Kudos
Contributor

A better grade of dog food.

0 Kudos

Update and pay off my home so my kids can live there rent free, pay off my kids' cars and student loans. Then buy myself a different home for myself and my boyfriend in a different state.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I would buy a new car and help my son build his new home.  I would also pay for ALL of my grandson's college.  Wouldn't it be nice?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP