Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Senior Citizen stories, Senior jokes and cartoons.

Honored Social Butterfly

Senior Citizen stories, Senior jokes and cartoons.

Hope this topic gives us another winner. Senior stories, jokes or cartoons to enjoy and have fun laughing at ourselves. 

BEST EVER SENIOR CITIZEN JOKE.....

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."
Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."
Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster." He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea" and then he said with a deep sigh ............

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1697157641346.jpg

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

1000010011.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jokes

FB_IMG_1544724292375.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Cartoons 

FB_IMG_1544725538415.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A Sweet and Simple Story

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.

"You've got so many freckles, there's no place to paint!" a girl in the line said to the little fella.

Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. Hearing what happened, his grandmother knelt down next to him. "I love your freckles!  When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles," she said, while tracing her finger across the child's cheek. "Freckles are beautiful!"

The boy looked up and weakly smiled, "Really?"

"Of course," said the grandmother. "Why, just name me one thing that is prettier than freckles."

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma's face, and softly whispered, "Wrinkles!"

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Seniors!

FB_IMG_1548634704013.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Myra Rhodes, a little old lady living in Great Baddow, Essex, answered a knock on the door one day, to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. 'Good morning, Ma'am,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.' 'Go away!' said Myra brusquely. 'I'm broke and haven't got any money,' and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. 'Don't be too hasty,' he commanded. 'Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. 'Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.' Myra stepped back and said with a smile, 'Well let me get you a spoon, young man because they cut off my electricity this morning.'

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

Love it!!!!  Image result for golden spoon

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Myra Rhodes, a little old lady living in Great Baddow, Essex, answered a knock on the door one day, to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. 'Good morning, Ma'am,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.' 'Go away!' said Myra brusquely. 'I'm broke and haven't got any money,' and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. 'Don't be too hasty,' he commanded. 'Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. 'Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.' Myra stepped back and said with a smile, 'Well let me get you a spoon, young man because they cut off my electricity this morning.'

Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmmmm!

FB_IMG_1548868450661.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Seniors are wise.....

Image result for seniors cartoons

...and they are thrifty too!

Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning!

FB_IMG_1544726420165.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning!

FB_IMG_1543595758124.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

TBD

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmmmmmmm!

FB_IMG_1548284627038.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Maby if we tell people the brain is an app they will start using it.

Bronze Conversationalist

My high school assignment was to ask a veteran about WW II. Since my grandfather had served in the Philippines, I chose him. After a few questions, I asked, "Did you ever kill anyone? He got quiet. Then in a soft voice, he said, "Probably, I was the cook."

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for jokes senior citizens

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for jokes senior citizens

Honored Social Butterfly

Jokes!

FB_IMG_1544724382331.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Doctor's orders!

FB_IMG_1544725184029.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Dave

Thanks for the laugh. Great post.

Honored Social Butterfly

Seniors!FB_IMG_1548186485032.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening!

FB_IMG_1548185890061.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

So happy that so many are enjoying the posts here and other areas on the Front Porch!

FB_IMG_1546886938715.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for senior cartoon jokes

LydiaN586309 and Dave,

Thank you both for all the enjoyment your posts have brought me. Just love them...

Nancy

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey, Nancy!

You are more than welcome.  I'm just glad you get a kick outta the stuff I post.  Enjoy!

I have to let you know that my little group of 15 people enjoy your daily posts. Catwoman's phrase Porch Peeps is a huge hit. I have been asked to start our day with the posts. BTW, I am the only AARPER in the group. Individuals rage in age from 24 to 48. So please keep posting, we need to keep laughing.

Nancy

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for senior cartoon jokes

Honored Social Butterfly

Afternoon!

FB_IMG_1547576798086.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP