Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Conversationalist

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!  Among the grief and sadness some are feeling, I pray peace for you!  I also have a sadness today but I'm reaching for the good!  Have a blessed day!

Rebecca
Trusted Social Butterfly

I like to compose and write poems when i'm in the mood so here is today's creation....

"Love at its best as we know it ..But sometimes we just don't show it....Time goes by too fast to wait...Before we know it..It's too late...Hug that special person today.....

Conversationalist

Awww, so beautiful and so true! You are very talented and that is so from your heart. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Contributor

🥰 back at ya

Conversationalist

Thank you... have a great afternoon!!!

Rebecca
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A bittersweet day not having my husband to enjoy it with but we had 63 years together so the memories are there..My daughter brought home a bouquet of Carnations and said they were from him as it came into head to pick them up ...My sister came over with a single rose to brighten my day ..I received a Valentine card with chocolate covered sticks (biscuit straws) from my neice who has recently lost her spouse ..A wonderful thoughtful thing to do..I on the other hand have sent best wishes to all of them...A day to remember loved ones here and gone...Happy Valentines Day to All..I am counting my blessing which are many....

Conversationalist

Awww, what a beautiful day you've had! Very thoughtful of your family! 63 years together, goodness! You are very blessed! Thank you for sharing that with me.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP