Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Use Theater Mode to Enjoy Full-Width Game Play

Theater Mode is coming to AARP Games, starting with Members-Only games. The new feature provides a full-width game play area on desktop and laptop, while conveniently keeping the browser bar open to navigate back.

Activating Theater Mode is simple. First, ensure youโ€™re logged in, and your browser Zoom level is set at 100%. Then navigate to the Members-Only game of choice and click the โ€œplay nowโ€ button as usual. When the game is ready to play, youโ€™ll see a special square icon in the lower-right corner of the game. Simply click that, and youโ€™re ready to play!

Theater Mode is currently available for all AARP Members-Only games. Try it today and play on the big screen!

Theater Mode iconTheater Mode icon

Contributor

While I appreciate AARP providing games, am surprised they aren't available in true full screen, especially as this site is for people 50+.  As it is, I won't be playing many, if any games on your site.  Are there plans to provide a true full screen play, or at least comparable to other free full screen sites?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Thanks @AARPLynne . Much more enjoyable playing. I am sure it will help others too. I just hope you/AARP will get around to the rest of the games. I only play a few of the member only ones. ๐Ÿฑ

Retired Community Manager

Hi, @Vexed! So glad you're enjoying the new experience. Yes, indeed, AARP will roll out Theater Mode to all games over the next several weeks, so stay tuned!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP