Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Tell Us About YOUR GOOD days! And YES, we will have a FEW SOME weeks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Tell Us About YOUR GOOD days! And YES, we will have a FEW SOME weeks.

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

(1) Read OTHER members' GOOD days, celebrate with them (leave a comment). ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ

(2) WE need to CELEBRATE our GOOD days so WE get more! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

(3) WE want to hear from U! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

Recognized Social Butterfly

1 comment (2/26/24)  ๐Ÿ“ธ  A picture attached of horse Eric @EricC28201 mentions in his post  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ  ๐Ÿ“ธ

[*** ERIC @EricC28201 wrote:

I came across this last night while listenening to music and found it to be uplifting.  I hope it helps somebody else as well:

Bill Monroe - This World Is Not My Home 

And just out of curiosity, as the photo zooms out does it look like there is a horse walking up a tree slightly left of center? ***]

20240226_080919.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Looks like the horse is climbing to heaven. I like the song. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

I came across this last night while listenening to music and found it to be uplifting.  I hope it helps somebody else as well:

Bill Monroe - This World Is Not My Home 

And just out of curiosity, as the photo zooms out does it look like there is a horse walking up a tree slightly left of center?

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for sharing and yes it does look like there is a horse in a tree.

(Sunday 2/18/24)

Sounds like you are feeling BETTER Marcy @MarcyW882921   ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

I continue to try activities that get me out of the house and increase opportunities for socialization. Last night I went to a Cabaret show that was very enjoyable. Is anyone else doing anything fun?

Marcy ***]

Bronze Conversationalist

I continue to try activities that get me out of the house and increase opportunities for socialization. Last night I went to a Cabaret show that was very enjoyable. Is anyone else doing anything fun?

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Fair Warning...Don't Read This If You Are Easily Offended

I read something in one of those old notebooks last weekend that brought a smile to my face.  It was a bit 'Outside The Box' so I put it aside for a few days.  I read it again today and it still made me chuckle.

The notebook contained notes from a Behavioral Science class I took as an elective in High School.  One of the exercises we were assigned was to write our own obituary and epitaph....(yeah, yeah, they would probably never get away with an assignment like that in today's high schools).

According to my obituary I was killed by a person who, attempting suicide, jumped off a skyscraper 4 blocks away (it was a windy day).  The jumper landed on me and killed me.  Unfortunately for them, they survived and were convicted of involuntary manslaughter and sent to prison.

My epitaph was:

I'm free from the joy of owning a car

And the need to go very far

Because I don't

And I won't

And all my joys and my goals are up in the clouds.

Humor can take many forms and is said to be excellent medicine.

Bronze Conversationalist

Workers were in my house again today and a little more progress was made. It sounds like they will be back again on Monday. ๐Ÿคž

Marcy

Tell Us About YOUR GOOD days! And YES, we will have a FEW SOME weeks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

These are things @SpringIsHereSoHappy that make you feel good! Hooray for you and your very good day! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿงน

Marcy

Conversationalist

So precious.  i had two Persian Indoor cats.  i am hoping to get a pet once I settle in my new home.  I find it comforting to have a pet in the home.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , He is a handsome fellow you have!๐Ÿ™‚

Marcy

Honored Social Butterfly

Happiness is finding a forgotten bag of peanut 

m&mโ€™s while unpacking my suitcase ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Bronze Conversationalist

What a nice surprise @BeatleloverKT  ! It's something sweet to start your weekend off right. Enjoy!

Marcy

Conversationalist

๐Ÿ–to everyone.  Hoping September is a good month for all of us.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , Today was a good day. Both of my flights were on time and I made it back home. I was sad when leaving my sister, but happy that we were able to have our first sisters vacation.

Marcy

Honored Social Butterfly

So glad you got your Sisters vacation!

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy . After a few rainy days Iโ€™m so glad the sun came out today. I have been determined to make the best of my time away, so I have ventured out in the rain.  Today however was much more enjoyable and tomorrow looks to be sunny too.

Honored Social Butterfly

I am in Kentucky visiting my son, wife and my cutie

Granddogs. Hadnโ€™t seen them in 6 months! I love it here and feel more relaxed than I have in awhile. Just so great to be here with them. Family is

everything! ๐Ÿ’œ

Bronze Conversationalist

Good for you Beatle @BeatleloverKT ! Enjoy your family time and relaxation.

Marcy

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It's been a busy weekend Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy . Tonight I was invited by a friend to some friends of her for dinner. Since I have no kitchen currently, it was nice to have a home cooked meal that they made in their working kitchen!

Marcy

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , I'm happy when they are here and always glad when they go and I can have the house to myself again.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes  thanks Nicole. I hadn't thought of it in that way! Another interesting experience is the way to look at these things. 

How are you doing Nicole? 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP