Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Missing my dad

i miss my dad so much right now he passed 1/18/2022 we had his memorial service Saturday he always called me at 7 every morning it's so hard cause I woke up Sunday morning at 7 and waited and the same thing this morning my heart is do heavy cause we we're really close

Trusted Social Butterfly

(May 2024) none

@JaniceJ116655  , I was thinking of YOU today and hope you have been able to find some peace in your days and nights.

Your post touched my insides and hope you will stop by AGAIN when you feel up to chatting.

Take care,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I'm so sorry for your loss! Take care.

Regular Social Butterfly

adding @MargaretM855554 

We lost dad in 1983 when I and my sil were pregnant; I spent years at his grave speaking with him; then I realized he was still with me and I didn't need to go... thing is no matter where we go, our family is with us, perhaps known and unknown.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Silver Conversationalist

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care.

Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear about you loosing your Dad. I lost mine Sept 9 2021. Ive been so lost without him! I was his care giver for years and he was sick for a long time but it was unexpected and from covid!!! My heart is so heavy still ๐Ÿ˜ž Hang in there. I go to call him numerous times a day:(

Silver Conversationalist

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP