Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Trusted Social Butterfly

โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€ŒDiscussions about EVERYDAY life - NOT just about our grief!

WE support each other & anyone who stops by.

WE laugh, cry, rejoice & share about our healing journeys.

โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ

If you are GRIEVING "right now" - stop by to CHAT whenever you "feel" up to it!!!  โ€Œ๐Ÿค—โ€Œ

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  (Tuesday 4/16/24)

SO GOOD to hear from you TODAY Jonibee @jonibee  ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

(Tuesday 4/16/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

57 degrees here in Cave Spring, Virginia and Walmart Grocery Run Day = out of food!!!

My daughter found a few jobs she is interested in. Fingers crossed she gets a job soon.  ๐Ÿค—

Trusted Social Butterfly

4 comments (Monday 4/15/24)

SO GOOD to hear from you TODAY MC @mc6844  ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Good to hear from you too, and also to read everyone's shares. I was trying to start a new topic. What Not To Do When Grieving. I found a good article but can't find it again. I've done a lot of what Not to do when grieving. Lol Does everyone have suggestions of what not to do?  Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Do not feel guilty about your grieving!  ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Don't be silent. Express your feelings and needs to people who are in your safe circle.

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

I have one suggestion. Don't ignore that you're in grief. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(4/16/24) Stop by when you can to JOIN MC's Discussion.  Thanks, Nicole  ๐Ÿค—

[*** MC @mc6844 wrote: I was trying to start a new topic. What Not To Do When Grieving. I found a good article but can't find it again. I've done a lot of what Not to do when grieving. Lol Does everyone have suggestions of what not to do?  Thank you. ***]
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž 3 comments (Monday 4/15/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Slept well and still worrying about my daughter being laid off. Fingers crossed she finds something soon.

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm glad you slept well. It's definitely a challenge not to worry. I don't have any suggestions. Lol. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 4/15/24)

Hi MC @mc6844 , I don't know IF you have kids [I seem to remember you had mentioned grandkids, excuse my Senior Moment  ๐Ÿ™„] - but NO matter how OLD they are [my daughter is 37] - we moms do worry. I am sure as an Engineer she will find something soon! ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Of course she will, a smart girl like her Mom! 

Trusted Social Butterfly

5 comments (Sunday 4/14/24)

Oh NO MC @mc6844 !!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I hope you feel better soon  ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Ok now. So many harsh chemicals in everyday products. Gotta give it more thought I guess.

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 4/15/24)

MC @mc6844 , did you change detergents?  ๐Ÿค”

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes. Lol that's one change I can make. Doc says buy only for sensitive skin. Soap and detergents etc.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Nicole! And all on the site. You've been in my thoughts and good wishes.

I've been recovering from a reaction to laundry detergent. Ugh! I think we get tired when we're already going through things. And need to take better care of ourselves. I hope you are all well and doing what you can each day. Have a blessed day!

Bronze Conversationalist

So sorry mc @mc6844 that you are dealing with this reaction. I hope you find some products that your body doesn't reject. At least you have found the culprit and we are fortunate that they make so many kinds of products these days to choose from.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  3 comments (Sunday 4/14/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Everyone, find your peace today  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค—

Trusted Social Butterfly

Today here in MA  it's a good day to get outside and start to look for signs of Spring..Forsythia is in full bloom so are the Daffodils and Azaleas..Get some yard work done if you're up to it or just sit with a cup of tea and enjoy the sounds and surroundings...I am making a mental list of things I hope to start like planting flowers in my planters and perhaps spray painting a worn out plastic chair in a cheerful color...Hope your day has possibilities..

Bronze Conversationalist

Sounds good to me! Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(Sunday 4/14/24)

Jonibee @jonibee , ALWAYS so uplifting hearing from you. YES, being outside is therapy for me  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค—

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  4 comments (Wednesday 4/10/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Today I have to go by my NEW Eye to pick up the paperwork I will need to fill out for my 8am appointment tomorrow. Yes, 8am and they want you there 15 minutes EARLY.  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I had gotten an automated phone call day before yesterday to go to their website to register. NO spot to register. Just a list of stuff to printout and fill in. NO printer and had planned on going to Library, but not in the mood to deal with their printer.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So called and asked IF I could pick them up. Some places mail stuff or allow you to complete online. Not them. What a pain!

HOPE I sleep tonight. Lol, don't need to arrive looking like I have a hangover or do drugs (donot drink or do drugs).

Rainy, yucky day today and tomorrow.

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Bronze Conversationalist

Oh boy Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , this sounds like a couple of frustrating days for you. I hope you get your paperwork done and all goes well with your appointment!

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

I hope it went well too, Nicole. I agree about all the forms and printouts these days.

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Wednesday 4/10/24)

Lol Marcy @MarcyW882921 , it is nearly 5pm and still have NOT completed them   ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Picked them up about 1pm, yes didnot want to leave my bed  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

You still have time Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy and I am confident you will get the job done! 

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  3  comments (Monday 4/8/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

41 degrees here in Cave Springs, Virginia.

HAPPY DANCE, my neighbor from h.ll just left for work. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  What a weekend with them.

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP