Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments [Wednesday 2/7/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Quiet day. NEXT month will be "busy" with Mammogram and Dental Cleaning - TWO things I rather NOT do.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My daughter has a Weekend Meeting THIS WEEKEND in Atlanta.

EVERYONE, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Trusted Contributor

I had my books squashed in November and all is good. It never hurts for me just a small pinch but,  maybe because I have a very large bust.  40G bra size.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  I have started taking steps for my physical health.  I had a physical,  complete blood work done and am making a GYN appointment. It's been a long time for that one but,  I haven't had my friend visit since 2014, LOL. Dentist is going to wait.  I had my flu shot,  covid booster and my first shingles shot which my arm hurt for like 4 days.  Good news is (not) I have to get a second booster of it next month.  Our physical health is just as important as our mental health.  

Conversationalist

So glad to hear that you are taking care of your health.  I don't know if it is that I am so old or that since I am no longer a caregiver, I have begun to pay attention to my own health.  It is good that we are now paying attention to our bodies and ourselves and getting the care we need.  It seemed as if I woke up one day and begun to have all these issues to deal with.   I, too, need my shingles shot and am afraid to get it.   Take care of yourself Kim and tell your son I said "Hi".  

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Tuesday 2/6/24)

So GOOD to hear from you today Jonibee @jonibee   ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[โœ  JONIBEE @jonibee wrote:

Just checking in ..I'm okay just experiencing minor health problems that will be address in two weeks when I go for a follow up with physician...Each day is different and I try to be positive..I've been trying new things such as drawing and I want to learn how to play the Irish whistle...I find that these health issues have made me sedentary due to carpal tunnel/walking issues a developed limping..on the right side so something is amiss..and needs to be checked out..I check in on this site everyday  though I might not always reply..Hoping all of you are fine ...  โœ]

Silver Conversationalist

Prayers, Jonibee. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Just checking in ..I'm okay just experiencing minor health problems that will be address in two weeks when I go for a follow up with physician...Each day is different and I try to be positive..I've been trying new things such as drawing and I want to learn how to play the Irish whistle...I find that these health issues have made me sedentary due to carpal tunnel/walking issues a developed limping..on the right side so something is amiss..and needs to be checked out..I check in on this site everyday  though I might not always reply..Hoping all of you are fine ...

Bronze Conversationalist

Jonibee @jonibee ,

So good to hear from you! It's so exciting that you are trying new things. Any of the arts can be soothing for the soul and stimulating to the mind. Great choices to make the best of your current physical status as you continue regular medical followup.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments [Tuesday 2/6/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Walmart Weekly Food Run TODAY.

(1) Marcy @MarcyW882921 how are you feeling?  ๐Ÿค”

(2) Cadee @Cadee2719 you are in my thoughts and prayers as you get NEARER to moving to Idaho.

*** And the AWFUL WEATHER you have had ***

(c) Sue @SueS788527 , MC @mc6844 and Jonibee @jonibee you are in my thoughts.

EVERYONE FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you, Nicole. Hope you're good.

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy ,

I am improving each day, but have not yet reached full recovery. Today I had to reschedule this week's appointments for routine annual testing and hair appointment since I don't want to risk potentially passing this on to anyone else. I do not have patience for illness! 

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 2/5/24)

Lol Marcy @MarcyW882921 , YOU ARE my daughter's twin!!!!

She NEVER "slows down" and hits the gym.

NOT ME = any excuse I can get to be a "baby" I accept = I complain about my OLD AGE aches and pain and NOT venturing out IF I can help it IF not feeling well  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Okay Ms. Zumba  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[โœ  MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

I'm tired and sound like a frog. Still not healthy but I pushed through an online Zumba class this morning. Physical activity (at least for me) is a big part of physical and mental well being.

Marcy  โœ]

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

That is truly a compliment!

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

6 comments [Monday 2/5/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

A quiet day for me with calling doctor to set up my NEXT Medicare Visit for July. Also finalize my Walmart Grocery List for TOMORROW.

(1) Marcy @MarcyW882921 how are you feeling?  ๐Ÿค”

(2) Cadee @Cadee2719 you are in my thoughts and prayers as you get NEARER to moving to Idaho.

(c) Sue @SueS788527 , MC @mc6844 and Jonibee @jonibee you are in my thoughts.

EVERYONE FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm tired and sound like a frog. Still not healthy but I pushed through an online Zumba class this morning. Physical activity (at least for me) is a big part of physical and mental well being.

Marcy

Conversationalist

You continue to AMAZE me!!  Take care of yourself and get well soon.  โค๏ธ

Conversationalist

Thank You Nicole.  Today my son returns from Idaho and will help me get my house ready to put on the market.  It is raining so hard here and we are having a lot of landslides and flooding.  Hope the hill behind my home holds out!!!!  

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 ,

I was wondering about you this morning as I watched the news RE: the weather in CA. I hope you stay safe, your home remains stable, and your son returns safely! We are concerned about you so keep us posted.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Thank You Marcy.  My son arrived safe.  We are water logged here!  We go from drought to flood in one rain.  The destruction is unbelievable!  Hillsides coming down and knocking down houses and trees.  So far my hillside is stable.  (Thank You God)  That would be all I need; is for the hillside to destroy my house.  That would be the final straw.  So far today, no rain.  Expecting some later along with thunder and lightning (which never happens here).  I will continue prepping the house for the realtor and praying that this rain ends soon.  Thank You for thinking of me.  I hope all is well with you on this journey called L I F E.  โค๏ธ

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Quiet day at Walmart is good! We all seem to have a tendency to get overtired and wear ourselves out. Ceaseless activity doesn't make the grief go away. Except it's probably better than no activity. Moderate activity, can we do that? lol  Take care!

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment [refugeingrief.com]

โ–ถ๏ธ*** Tend something ***โ—€๏ธ

This is also on my early survival list.

(1) Clean out the garden.

(2) Water the plants.

(3) Brush the animals.

(4) Bake someone a cake.

(5) Send a care package.

Why this soothed me, I donโ€™t know. Iโ€™m sure it has something to do with thinking of others, or giving love, or getting out of myself for awhile. Whatever the reason, tending something seemed to help. It did then, and it still does now.

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole.

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/1/24)

Oh NO Marcy @MarcyW882921 , I hope you feel better SOON  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[โœMARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Yes my headache finally went away and then it came back when I acquired some kind of other malady. I will be camping out on my couch for awhile until this decides to pass.

Marcy  โœ]

Silver Conversationalist

Probably overtired.

Trusted Social Butterfly

4 comments (Tuesday 1/30/24)

@MarcyW882921  Yes, I wanted to see IF you could find me/lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ]

Did your headache go away Marcy ?  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[โœ  MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Another name change? I just can't keep up with you!

I'm glad you got your call to start your week off in the right way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Marcy  โœ]

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes I can find you! ๐Ÿคฃ

Marcy

Conversationalist

We need to start a new game:  FINDING NICOLE!  She keeps us on our toes.  ๐Ÿ˜€

Bronze Conversationalist

I love this Cadee @Cadee2719 !๐Ÿคฃ

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes my headache finally went away and then it came back when I acquired some kind of other malady. I will be camping out on my couch for awhile until this decides to pass.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Tuesday 1/30/24) CHAT!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

A stay in day and will probably work on the stuff I don't want to work on  ๐Ÿ™„

My daughter texted me YESTERDAY while I was at Walmart to do Our Weekly Video Call on our cells. Lol, it was like - okay. Now how badly do I want this call = ALL of Walmart LISTENING  ๐Ÿค”

Well I took the call as I know it may NOT happen again for this week  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Find YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Bronze Conversationalist

Another name change? I just can't keep up with you!

I'm glad you got your call to start your week off in the right way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Marcy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP