Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Super Contributor

pre-order mother's & father's day cards

Dear AARP; How are you? May I please have access to pre-order fathers & mothers day cards via my points? Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, @LaurajW510385. It doesn't seem that these E-Greetings are available right now.

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 12, 2024. Father's Day is on Sunday, June 16, 2024.

I'm certain they'll become available, perhaps closer to the above-mentioned dates. ๐Ÿ™‚

@LaurajW510385 wrote:

Dear AARP; How are you? May I please have access to pre-order fathers & mothers day cards via my points? Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

Super Contributor

Yeah Kelly when the dates are for those Holidays...

Those ecards were available for "preorder" & someone is complaining about that in the community so I guess AARP decided to accommodate that & I'm asking for them now to "preorder". Thank you for the kudos. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @LaurajW510385, the e-greeting cards are not available for pre-order. As soon as they become available on the catalog, you can schedule the delivery date. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP