Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Where can I send my Thanks for the AARP blog post "Payment app Zelle issuing refunds to fraud victim

Contributor

Where can I send my Thanks for the AARP blog post "Payment app Zelle issuing refunds to fraud victim

Todays AARP in Action blog post about Chase and Zelle giving refunds to victims that scammers using their app scammed people out of money was a great thing!  I was scammed back in June 2023 and frauded out of 600.00$ causing my chase acct to be 350.$ overdrawn!  Chase and Zelle were NO HELP!

I got a nice letter telling me sorry, but they were not going to give me back the money scammed out of me where Zelle was used to send my money to a fraud ring. 

Today, because I found your article I pulled that letter out, from corporate offices at Chase and I called them and told them about your blog post.  I even read it to her over the phone!  

I told them due to this news I wanted my case reopened.  Of course they shuffled me off to someone else who wasn't available and would get back to me.  I haven't gotten my 600.$ back yet but feel super powerful thanks to your blog post and wanted to say thank you.  

C. Copeland

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP