Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Consumer Cellular Iris Flip Phone

I had to purchase a new phone as mine had broken.  They only had the Iris Flip available, I prefer a flip phone. I asked that it be set up the same as my Link II phone was.  The gentleman at Target told me it was the same.  I can't text like I used to. Every time I push a letter button it generates a word or anticipates what I am trying to text.  I've looked in the settings and can't see how I can change.  I used to just push the button enough times to text a letter and I can't even do that. Also, I didn't need to have any data to receive text messages that had pictures or group texts and now it says it has to be on to receive those.  Does anyone else have these issues with the Iris flip phone?  Wish I could just go back to the other phone I had.

Contributor

Hi, Elizabeth, I just started using the Iris and it's already frozen on me twice in one week. The CC people are lovely, but stumped by the problems I'm having. I also don't like that I have to have data on to receive texts like that, which I didn't with my old phone. I've literally not gotten texts from any of my family group chats and I don't know why. I'm not all that happy with this phone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP