Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

block champ issues

Block champ prevents placing shapes and lines even when space is available and you have to exit the game.  Is anyone else having issues?  Really miss the multi-player version.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JanetR34, @CeliaE914060 @PaulT658390 @DZ395385 @PeterS572760   We would like to help you resolve this issue, can you send a message to aarpgames@aarp.org with your browser version are you playing on mobile or computer?  Thanks.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos

Same thing here, JR34.๐Ÿ˜I'm going to if clearing the cookies in chrome helps.

Periodic Contributor

Troed ot as soon as I saw your post. Didn't make any difference. I have tried every tip I've read posted on the Forum about this game. It is simply messed up. I cannot explain why AARP won't fix the platform. I can't explain why, when a new game starts, it takes forever to load through a commercial. I feel as if AARP is messing with me just to see whether I'll stick around. Getting really, really tired of this runaround.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have a brand new laptop, no cookies, no apps.  Block Champ doesnโ€™t work on my new computer.

Contributor

I tried that and it didn't work for me.  I think it's the game.  This never happened in the past.

Contributor

This game was broken for weeks.  Bad service.

Contributor

Yes , game is freezing or not updating. Also , a few times the multiplier does not advance. Several multi line bonus and multiplier stays at 1

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP