Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

ad banner blocks game

The ad banner at the top of the screen where I'm trying to do play a game often stays on, but I can get it down eventually. Today it keeps returning to full size interfering with my ability to fully see the Crystal Collapse game I'm trying to play. I hope someone can correct the problem on the site end.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoanG113445, thank you for reaching out to share the issues you’re experiencing playing games. We are actively working on addressing two issues, i.e., the red bar and the expanded menu. Our technical teams are giving them top priority and it is expected the solutions will be rolled out this month, as each is available. We know they are paramount to a positive gaming experience. Thank you for your patience as the issues are corrected. As more information is available, it will be posted here.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoanG113445 can you please let me know what device and browser and OS you're using? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Windows 11, Chrome browser, Lenovo laptop and still not working correctly today

Contributor

I tried playing AARP games in both the Edge and Chrome browsers on Win 10 desktop computer.  Also shut down my computer, re-started, and cleared cache.  None of these fixes are working.  The problem still exists.  Please address this issue.  Thanks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP