Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Word Wipe

I've enjoyed playing word wipe since I've joined AARP but for some unkown reason powers that be seemed to believe that they had to tinker with the game.  A couple of weeks ago it was a total train wreck but then I received a message that the changes weren't meant to be implemented and I assumed it would go back to the original format.  I was wrong.  It is harder to earn word bombs and makes earning a high score much harder.  Here's my angst - why?  It's not like we're earning money or prizes so why on earth did the format have to change?  

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Periodic Contributor

Thank you, Hannah for reaching out.  I contacted Arkadium and they implemented adjustments.  They are sorry that I'm disappointed and will pass my feedback to the developmental team.  I know that it's just a small torment but it's just not as enjoyable.  Thank you again for noticing!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MaryannH498529, I do remember that issue a few weeks ago. I'm so sorry you're still experiencing frustrating with the game! Could you please clarify - is the primary issue now that it's more difficult to earn word bombs? I want to make sure I understand the issue as best as possible. Thanks for your time!  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you, Hannah for reaching out.  I contacted Arkadium and they implemented adjustments.  They are sorry that I'm disappointed and will pass my feedback to the developmental team.  I know that it's just a small torment but it's just not as enjoyable.  Thank you again for noticing!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MaryannH498529 thanks for following up with me! Happy to hear adjustments have been made! 🙂 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP