Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THE INTRODUCTION OF ANOTHER "PLAY AGAIN" SCREEN?????

Honored Social Butterfly

THE INTRODUCTION OF ANOTHER "PLAY AGAIN" SCREEN?????

In order to advertise the "rewards" program and skirt around those of us that have installed AdBlocker Plus on our browsers, it seems that AARP sees fit to ADD ANOTHER PLAY AGAIN SCREEN WITH ADVERTISING ATTACHED. Now, when I start a new game, I have to navigate TWO SCREENS that essentially both have "PLAY AGAIN" tabs to hit to get to the next game play.

There is no purpose to this additional screen other than to annoy your members.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @nctarheel and @cw34293,

Thank you both for your feedback! The screen you're describing is not an additional screen - it's an upgrade from the original end-screen design. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Hannah  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you both for your feedback! The screen you're describing is not an additional screen - it's an upgrade from the original end-screen design. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Hannah  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This "upgrade" gets in the way of playing from one game to another. Does the programmer even try changes out before they are implemented? I don't like the "Upgrade".

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPHannah wrote:

The screen you're describing is not an additional screen - it's an upgrade from the original end-screen design.
Thanks,

Hannah  

@AARPHannah,

In what way is the addition of another screen in order to go from one game to another considered an UPGRADE?

To those of us that play the same game over and over, the addition of another screen is nothing but an irritation.

Regular Contributor

It is aggravating to have to go through the all their nonsense to play a game. It takes the fun out of it. They have so much on the screen the is hardly enough room to play on a laptop.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I agree!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP