Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Stress Less, Share more!

Stress Less, Share More: Share your stress-busting secrets with us and help others find their zen! Whether it's going for a nature walk, practicing mindfulness, or indulging in a hobby, we want to know what works for you.

Have you entered our AARP Games Blue Zones Longevity Sweepstakes, enter here!

AARPTeri
Contributor

I read my devotional every day in the morning and then do my yoga. It always starts my day off spiritually and stress free.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I also take cardio classes at the Senior Center. Exercise on my CUBII. Sometimes just walk around my complex. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Praying and reading the Bible

Contributor

I live in beautiful Eureka CA where walking is a real thing.  I live in a senior residence and we have a walking group three days per week.  I also have lots of hobbies and meditation to keep stress at bay

Kudos
Views

I try to "go with the flow"!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like to take a walk with my dog. Not only because walking is good for both of us, but because she is such a happy, sunny character, and the way that she sees the world, stops to smell the roses (and everything else!), and enjoys every second of every day is inspiring. Her joy is contagious!

Working in the garden, nurturing my plants, getting my hands in the dirt, connecting with the earth while getting some fresh air and sunshine!

Contributor

Bible reading first thing early a.m. relaxes me.  A walk in the late a.m. rejuvenates body and soul listening to my friendly birds singing while walking my dog whom I love.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use a meditation app every morning to start the day right, and I finish every day with a little laughter (by watching comedy) and by thinking of things I am grateful for. My life is much richer and happier just by doing these things.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP