Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH AARP'S GAMING PLATFORM

QUESTION..........

On a leader board of all positive numbers from 127 MILLION to 305 MILLION, how can @lp9930754 have the lead with a score of NEGATIVE 7,450 or -7450.

That negative score leads the weekly leader board in TEXAS HOLD 'EM.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nctarheel, I do not see a negative score or the username you referred to in the leader board.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPHannah,

It is no surprise to me that you did not see any of the NEGATIVE SCORES or the appearance of the "TRUMPSUCKS" user I.D. because you chose to NOT RESPOND to any of my posts in real time as I discovered these "HACKS" over the last few days.

I reported @lp9930754's (-7,450) at 12:48am on 3/23....no response from you.

I reported @TheresaC272602's (-240) at 11:48pm on 3/27....no response from you.

I reported @GeorgiannC769029's (-1,320) at 12:10am on 3/29....no response from you.

I reported @ta7542's (-29,900) and the re-appearance of the User I.D. "TRUMPSUCKS" at 11:54 pm on 3/31....and again......no response from you.

To respond days later (on 4/2 at 12:15pm) and state you see nothing now is just an attempt to either "gaslight" me or to call into question the truthfulness of my reporting.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hmmm @nctarheel , I wonder IF AARP will "respond" - they "ignore" me 👵

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy,

Almost every night, it is clear that the leader board on AARP'S GAMING PLATFORM has an important issue.

Once again, this evening, a score of -240 (MINUS 240 POINTS) leads on all three leader boards for TEXAS HOLD 'EM. It leads over scores that are in the MILLIONS.

The score of -240 was posted by @TheresaC272602.

How can a NEGATIVE score lead scores that are in the MILLIONS?

Trusted Social Butterfly

@nctarheel , you already know there will be NO action taken = AARP does whatever they please  👵

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Day after day, what seems to be IMPOSSIBLE, occurs on the leader board for the game TEXAS HOLD 'EM.

TONIGHT, IT IS A NEGATIVE SCORE OF 1,320 POSTED BY @GeorgiannC769029.

This negative score (-1320) leads other players as the #1 score on the leader board for the week and month.

It leads other scores that are in the multi-millions.

I took enough math to know that this is IMPOSSIBLE.

Honored Social Butterfly

And tonight, not only did a new NEGATIVE SCORE claim a first place position..... there was the return of the offensive USER ID....."TRUMPSUCKS".

USER ID @ta7542 posted a score of NEGATIVE 29,900 (-29,900) and it holds first place....ahead of scores that are in the MILLIONS.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Trusted Social Butterfly

@nctarheel , I guess I am "blonde" tonight - not getting your post??? Sorry!  👵

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy, I tried to change the title of the thread....it won't let me.

There is another NEGATIVE SCORE posted that leads the leader board and the offensive USER ID of "TRUMPSUCKS" has appeared again.

These hacks appear in the TEXAS HOLD 'EM game.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hmmm, you should be able to EDIT this thread and I wonder why not!!!

Bottom line, @nctarheel you may need to complain to the Corporate Office of AARP if this issue is important to you.

This site is a joke.

@AARPConsumerCare replies to posts they want to.

I no longer waste my time complaining.  👵

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP