Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I HAVE AN INTERESTING QUESTION ABOUT THE GUIDELINES AND TOS.....

Honored Social Butterfly

I HAVE AN INTERESTING QUESTION ABOUT THE GUIDELINES AND TOS.....

I was looking at the top scores for this week and the month in the TEXAS HOLD'EM game today and noticed that one of the top scores on each leader board was posted by TRUMPSUCKS.

Whether he does or not is besides the point.

Is a USER NAME such as TRUMPSUCKS a violation of the GUIDELINES and TERMS OF SERVICE relating to political comment or is it not a violation.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2/25/24) @nctarheel , is the username still there?  🤔  AARP "probably" does NOT care if usernames are political  😎

[*** @nctarheel wrote:

I was looking at the top scores for this week and the month in the TEXAS HOLD'EM game today and noticed that one of the top scores on each leader board was posted by TRUMPSUCKS.

Is a USER NAME such as TRUMPSUCKS a violation of the GUIDELINES and TERMS OF SERVICE relating to political comment or is it not a violation. ***]

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy wrote:

(2/25/24) @nctarheel , is the username still there?  🤔  AARP "probably" does NOT care if usernames are political  😎

[*** @nctarheel wrote:

Is a USER NAME such as TRUMPSUCKS a violation of the GUIDELINES and TERMS OF SERVICE relating to political comment or is it not a violation. ***]

Yes, @SpringIsHereSoHappy, it’s still there.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(2/25/24) I am NOT surprised @nctarheel  😎

[*** @nctarheel wrote:

Yes, @SpringIsHereSoHappy, it’s still there. ***]

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have not gotten a response from anyone on the MODERATION TEAM regarding my question.

0 Kudos

This issue was escalated, dealt with and further discussion is now over.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP