Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How do I earn an AARP Rewards promo code on the Yahtzee® with Buddies mobile app game?

Community Manager
Community Manager

How do I earn an AARP Rewards promo code on the Yahtzee® with Buddies mobile app game?

Each week through 5/5 when you complete three Dice World games in the Yahtzee® with Buddies mobile app, you will be given a promotion code to redeem for 100 AARP Rewards points. Your weekly promo code will appear in the News Feed, which you access by clicking the newspaper icon in the top right corner of the app. Then click the “Yahtzee® with Buddies – Congratulations” tile to access your promo code. Click the green button on the bottom of the screen to go to the AARP Rewards site. Remember to come back each week and play three more games to receive the new weekly promo code.

Where do I enter my Rewards promo code? You might score a promo code in an AARP email, at an AARP event, or just because we want you to get yourself something nice.

If you have a promo code, log into AARP Rewards and enter the code in the promo code box next to the dropdown menu.

R1.jpg

Enter your Rewards promo code now!

On mobile, open the dropdown menu to find the box and hit the down arrow to expand.

R2.jpg

AARP Rewards - Join Free, Earn & Get Rewarded

Earn and redeem points with AARP® Rewards program. Get rewarded with a catalog of exclusive deals, discounts and more. Join for free and login today!

Kudos
Views
Replies
Contributor

Hello,    My Milestone Card

To earn an AARP Rewards promo code in the Yahtzee with Buddies mobile app game, you need to complete three Dice World games each week until 5/5. After doing so, your promo code will be available in the News Feed of the app. Here’s a step-by-step guide:

Complete three Dice World games within the app each week.

Click the newspaper icon in the top right corner to access the News Feed.

Select the “Yahtzee® with Buddies – Congratulations” tile.

Your promo code will be displayed. Click the green button to visit the AARP Rewards site.

Enter the promo code in the promo code box which is next to the dropdown menu.

Make sure to play three games each week to receive a new promo code.

I hope the information may helps you. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP